85 | Ex

"I trust you to monitor the scene at the harbor." Namjoon spoke huskily through the phone.

"Everything will run smoothly, don't worry." I replied before the call ended abruptly. Namjoon insisted that I go visit the operation of the LMF acquirement at the port where the ship from Italy had arrived, since he put me in control as advisor. The chauffeur halted the car to a stop at the entrance gates of Gunsan port. I strutted out of the vehicle and made my way through where I was greeted by some of our people.

"This way Ms. Song." The blonde one, named Sumin, directed as she lead me through the port. It was very early in the morning and the first light was yet to appear so not many people were around. We finally reached the ship that apparently contained the goods after a couple of minutes and I could already see a few of our workers unloading boxes of LMF which were disguised as boxes full of car parts.

I looked around carefully, occasionally taking a glimpse into the boxes to confirm the presence of the drugs. Suddenly, I felt a hand hover over my shoulder and I quickly grabbed it with a tight hold before looking over my shoulders. Immediately, I let go of my grasp once I realized the identity of the person. 

"Kim Wonjae." I uttered spitefully, taking a step back. My first ex.  What was he doing here?

"Song Hee-Ra, it really was you. What are you doing in Gunsan?" He whispered while a hand clasped his mouth. I furrowed my eyebrows as all the despisable memories came flooding back into my mind at the mere sound of his voice.

"Don't you dare say my name." I scowled while trying to figure out what he was doing here. I looked at his shirt and noticed a pin badge with a logo of a sun on it. Solar shipping... but they should be off duty while Bangtan have control.

"Hey don't be like that... you know me and Asung broke up a while ago before she moved to the States so don't feel so tense." He explained before his finger brushed the top of my hand. I slapped it away and glared at him coldly.

"I didn't ask about you or that damn bitch, get lost Wonjae."

It was silent for a moment as I decided to brush past him but slowed my steps as soon as he spoke the next few words. "Why don't we start fresh... you and me just like when we first dated." He suggested. I clenched my fist and spun around. "I missed you so much. After you dropped out without telling anyone, I realised just how much you mean to me." He continued.

I let out a sarcastic laugh and walked towards him. "I'm already seeing someone and I've already cut your existence out of my life." My finger jutted into his chest with every word.

A small grin lingered on his lips. "Both you and I know that you dating someone can't be true." He snickered furtively.

"What the fuck does that mean?" I spat out as my  level of anger rose and my patience dropped.

"Hee-Ra, we were destined to be together. You need me."

"And you need to get on your knees and beg." I demanded before kicking him powerfully in the stomach. His eyes expanded while he stumbled on his feet before falling onto the concrete.

"Hee-Ra... w-what do you think you're doing?" He yelled back loudly but it was clear that his voice was shaking.

"Beg. I fucking want you to beg for forgiveness for everything you've done to me in my life." I scowled before pulling out my gun from its holster. I pointed it down at him daringly.

Wonjae's eyes widened once he realised the weapon was in my possession. "A g-gun?" He stammered while trying to get up from his knees.

"I told you to fucking beg you bastard." I growled, driving the muzzle of the gun into his forehead with force. He groaned in pain and hurriedly scrambled back to his knees with a red bruise on his face.

"What happened to you?" He whispered, "Are you part of some gang or something? Were you that poor to be desperate for money? Ah, that explains why you're here in this port when someone like you would be the least interested in such a place."

A muscle jumped in my clenched jaw with pure anger. I cracked my knuckles before slapping his cheek. "How dare you speak about me like that." I muttered, stepping on his palm with all my weight. Wonjae shrieked in agony and slowly a small crowd of our people began to circle around us. I raised a hand to stop some Bangtan members from stepping in. They immediately bowed and took a step back.

Wonjae's eyes flitted from the men and back to me. His lips were trembling and his eyes began to water. "W-Who are you?"

"Song Hee-Ra, Bangtan's consigliere." I licked my lips pridefully and chuckled. "And I'm also going to be the last person you ever see."

Wonjae visibly flinched. "Y-You actually joined a mafia. You deserve to fucking die, you murderer." He hissed through gritted teeth.

I crouched down to his level and lifted his chin. "Yah you shouldn't really be calling me things when there's a gun pointed at you."  I scoffed before pushing his head back with the muzzle again.

"Don't be like this Hee-Ra.." Wonjae pleaded rubbing his palms together.

"Like what? Like that shit personality of yours? Like how you fucked my best friend, watched silently as your friends harassed me, didn't even help my brother when I asked you, and then treating me like a fucking trash? What was I being like... huh Wonjae!?" I ranted before mindlessly pulling the trigger of the gun.

The bullet punched straight through his abdomen and the crowd around us gasped in horror. Wonjae wheezed for air as a pool of blood grew around his lying body.
I turned around to the crowd of people.

"Take care of him. Kill him, torture him or do whatever. Just get him out of my face." I informed them and quickly two came over and hauled my ex's body away.

"Take me to back to the mansion." I ordered while a surge of adrenaline burned through my core. Who knew shooting your ex could be so thrilling?

———————————————————————

I looked down at my phone screen, briefly going over the messages from Jimin. I smiled almost instantly as we messages each other back and forth.

Jimin <3:
Off work?

Me:
You bet!

Done with your business?

Jimin <3:
Yh it was quite interesting

Me:
Hmm

Jimin <3:
Not in that way Princess

Me:
I knowwww

Oh shit did go down at the port actually

Jimin <3:
Can't wait to hear all about it
Now hurry up and get here :)

As I was led towards the front gates of the ports, a sudden yell broke through the silence. I quirked an eyebrow with confusion while tucking my phone back into my pocket.
"Ms. Song, stay here while I go check the surroundings." Sumin spoke before rapidly rushing out of the gates.

A minute passed while I waited cautiously behind the gates. It was too quiet. Sumin wasn't back which was unusual as checking for whatever is there shouldn't take so long.
I double checked how many rounds I had left in my glock before sliding the rack.
I curled my fingers around the grip tightly. I could hear my pulse palpitating behind my ear. It was clear that someone unfavourable was there.

I took a gulp and carefully moved forwards while behind fully aware of my surroundings.
I made my way through the gate and in the distance I spotted a body, the blonde hair glistening under the early sun's rays. My eyes narrowed sharply as I peered out into the open expanse.

But as soon as I turned my head, I felt it. A bullet slicing through the air and soaring right in my direction.

A/N:
The lack of the members in this chapter is saddening :,)