63 | Chase

I dragged myself towards Yong-Chul, the knife clutched tightly in my grasp. The cold evening winds brushed violently passed my face, ravaging my hair.

'Why are you doing all this?' I said monotonously, glaring at the man with icy eyes.
'To take you back to where you belong. As your father I need to guide you to live the best life possible, no?' Yong-Chul replied. A devilish smirk slithered up his revolting face.

'I'm gonna kill you!!' I screamed, resisting the strong urge to slice that sickening face in half.

The bastard cackled, clearly fascinated by all this.

'Song Hee-Ra, you never fail to amaze me even when you were young. I'm sure your mother would love to see the state of her child right now, our child. Sure, kill me right now but don't forget that I am your blood father and nothing can succeed that. Not even those mere shits calling themselves Bangtan you seem to be overly obsessed with.' He said, brushing his hair back in a conceited manner.

My blood boiled upon hearing those words leak out of his mouth. 'Don't you dare badmouth my family like that!' I scowled before my body acted on its own.

I took a slash at the bastard and aimed flawlessly at his mouth. The knife cut neatly right through his lips. Yong-Chul groaned and his men took a step.

'Stop there.' He raised his hand, commanding his men. His vile temperament causing a few of the men to stiffen up in sheer surprise. I stood in a prepared stance, just as Yoongi had taught me.

'I'll give you one last chance using peaceful terms, come back to your real family where you always were meant to be!' He growled, reaching for the shot gun on his waistband holster.

'Real family this and that... I'm not going back now or ever... besides since your my real father, I'll have you know a little bit of violence here and there does kinda pique my interest.' I scoffed, plastering a disgusted expression before cracking my aching neck and gripping tightly onto the knife.

Yong-Chul hung his head low momentarily before lifting it up again. He circled his tongue over his lips and pointed towards me. 'Get her in whatever means possible.' He said bluntly, shrugging his shoulders displaying that oh-so-punchable smug face of his.

Instantly, the first few of the lackeys came charging in my direction. Some possessing blades and others guns. The first two people came and attempted to slash my face with a knife. Luckily, I ducked down and slid past them both.

I jumped back to my feet and bear hugged one of the two before holding them at knife point.
'Try to make a move and I'll kill your friend before you can say shit.' I threatened the broader man whilst the other shook vigorously under my hold.

'I couldn't care less about what you do to him...' The broad man snarled, twirling the knife between his fingers.

I etched the knife deeper into the hostage until blood spewed out, then I let him drop to the ground. I ran towards the other guy and went in for a punch at his face but he quickly avoided the blow.

'Join the Dokssuri Mafia Princess, we'll treat you 1oo times better than the bastards at Bangtan.' The flunkey smirked, beaming with pride. I clicked my tongue before arching an eyebrow.
'First of all I'm not joining regardless whatever offers you can provide and secondly... no one but one individual has the rights to call me Princess.' I muttered angrily.

I curled my hands around my knife and pretended to aim at his neck however I kneed his crotch and he fell to the floor curling up into a ball. I walked forward, stopping over the sprawled body, 'All talk for nothing.'

However before I could say any more words, the other men didn't hesitate to make their moves. Many of them clutched onto their guns ready to fire. Rapidly, I sprinted across the barren land in attempt to avoid being shot. They seem to all have similar guns and if I could recall what Yoongi told me, the gun they're using has only 15 rounds. In total there's 5 men. So around 75 bullets to dodge- goddamn it.

I climbed up a wall and tossed myself onto one of the rooftops of the unused buildings. I peered over the edge and spotted around half the men clambering up the very same wall trying to tail me down. Swiftly, I jumped off the edge of the roof and landed in a pile of boxes and bags.

I popped into the neighboring block and slammed the steel door shut. I hauled myself up the broken steps and into the open room.

The strong winds blew through the house with a powerful passion, scattering the countless scraps of documents and packaging left behind as if they were leaves. The coldness greeted me and left a sense of freshness upon my sweaty skin. It roused me wide awake as I momentarily caught my breath. I needed to get to Seokjin without getting caught but then what would we do?

'If I can just get one of their guns..' I mumbled to myself but my train of thought was quickly interrupted by the deafening thumping of feet from below me. I gritted my teeth and jumped out of the window. Thankfully the building was quite low in height so it was safe to leap out.

However I was met with a blonde armed man once I landed on the ground.
He pulled the trigger and the bullets flew past my body. Warning shots?

I shook the thought and kept running ahead. I needed his gun gravely but in order to do that I had to isolate us from the other people.
Like fate, he came chasing after me alone. 'You'll regret messing with Dokssuri.' He barked before aiming his handgun at me. I glided to the side but the man had already anticipated my move and fired.

The bullet soared through the air and punched its way though my leg. The fiery sensation of the bullet burned my inside. I stumbled backwards, clutching my leg, desperate to ease the crippling affliction of the shot.

The man noticed my vulnerable state and grasped my arm before heaving me towards Yong-Chul. As much as the excruciating pain grew larger, I briskly took out my knife from within my pockets and, as best as I could, stabbed the blonde-haired man's lateral torso. I flinched at the uncomfortable sound of the knife digging itself deep into the body. The man let go of my arm instantly and groaned from the sudden infliction. I took the chance to make a getaway after swiping his handgun.

I looked over my shoulder and just about spotted the other lackeys following my tracks. I cocked the pistol and turned around, the gun raised straight out in front of me. 'Leave... me the.. fuck alone..' I gasped.

'Ms. Song, please drop the gun and follow us. We won't cause any more harm.' The front man spoke up, his left hand slowly rising towards the boundless night sky.

I was about to reply when suddenly, an ear-shattering round of bullets pierced the frosty air.
'Let her go right now.'
I managed to open my eyes to see what familiar sound had tingled my ears.

Namjoon was strutting in my direction with Taehyung and Jungkook flocked behind him.

A/N:

Long time no see readers!! This chapter is quite boring since I didn't really know how to execute it much 😅
Anyways how have you all been?

I just wanted to drop a note about Dokssuri which means eagle in Korean.
Tell me your thoughts on this chapter 💜