23 | Caught

'Namjoon, can I join your team instead?' Hee-Ra asked.
'Sure but then one of us would need to join them.' Namjoon replied.
'I'll join them.' Taehyung shouted before moving towards us.

Why did she go to them? Is it because of me? I hope not. But why did she smirk?

30 minutes later

'Jimin I'll go that way and you go left.' I suggested and Jimin replied back with a nod. At the moment, are team was losing against Namjoon's.

'If only Yoongi was here, we could've won!' I mumbled. Yoongi was out on a task so wasn't able to train with us.

I turned around the corner to face loads of boxes.
I crouched and peered out of the side. Clear.
Crouching, I moved forward cautiously.

Suddenly, I heard rustling sounds. My hands started sweating and I was struggling with holding the gun.

Out of nowhere, Hee-Ra came out of the building ahead of me and looked directly at me. I lifted my gun to aim at the target on her left leg.

Hee-Ra's POV

Jungkook pointed his gun at me. I was going to shoot him but then I decided to add a bit of humour to the situation. I loosened my grip of the gun and then cleared my throat. Jungkook continued to watch me.

I turned around and waited a few seconds before rapidly turning back around, striking a heart pose.
'I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!' I shouted in a different tone of voice. Then I started throwing kisses at him.

The entire time, Jungkook just stared at me, mouth gaping. Slowly, I could see his ears reddening. So easy to read haha.
I took the opportunity and shot the target on him.
He didn't even flinch when I did. He just sat there.
'How long are you gonna sit there for JK? Shouldn't you be crying coz you lost?' I chuckled.

'Yh.. I lost.. but that doesn't matter.. what did just do?' He said.
'What did I do?' I joked.
'S..say it again.' He blushed.

'Yah Jungkook, I didn't think you were the type to get flustered easily.' I scoffed.
'And what if I am?' He grinned, which caused me to flush red.

He gradually strolled over towards me. Right in front of me. No space.
'Say it again.' He asked.
'Errrr...I..I..um..like you..?' I stuttered.
'You don't sound as confident as a few seconds ago.'
'I said that just to distract you.'

'Are you sure you don't mean those words Song Hee-Ra?' Jungkook bent down so that we were now face to face. I cocked my head backwards. Boy, learn you boundaries.

'So do you mean it or what?' He asked again, what leaning forward. I poked his forehead and pushed his head back.
'Ow..' he winced.

'I'll be off then.' I sighed before heading back to the others.

I didn't want him to see my red face.
I didn't know exactly what I felt towards him.
Do I like him? For real?
I touched my lips and thought about our kiss.
'Ya what are you doing?' I mumbled to myself.

3 hours later

I sat on my bed. My eyes were strained. My head full of thoughts.
About Jungkook.
I kept thinking about his confession, my feelings, and what I wanted to do.

It all happened so quickly that I wasn't able to digest it in properly.
'Hello? Can I come in?' Somebody asked from outside my room.
'Yh come inside.'

Seokjin then walked inside and shut the door behind him.
'Hey Seokjin what's up?' I smiled. He looked at me tilting his head, no words.
I licked my lips out of nervousness.

'Erm Seokjin? Is something wrong?'
'I saw you and JK near the kitchen.' He replied sharply.

My eyes widened and fingers dug into my palm.
'Seokjin..are you su-'
'I know it was you two.. and I know you guys kissed. Care to explain?' He folded his arms and the atmosphere of the room became cold.

How do I reply to his question?

A/N

Seokjin knows 🤭 Sorry for the short and not interesting chapter 😭 I'll make better ones, I promise!! :D

ALSO IT'S JIN's BIRTHDAY TODAY!! Woohooo!! 🥰🥳