1 | Who is He?

I walked down the beaten up path, leaving the house I was brought up in forever. I took one last look over my shoulder to see no one, only a plain grey door. Clenching my fists, I tried holding back my tears but it was no use. Streams of tears flowed down my cheeks and landed onto the ground leaving a little wet stain.

To be honest, I didn't even know why I was crying. Was it tears of pain or was it tears of rage because my parents, the people who had given birth to me, raised me, fed me and cared for me, had just sold me to people I had never seen in my life?

2 HOURS BEFORE

I was sitting on my bed tapping away on my phone, headphones on and listening to music until there was a loud bang on my door.
I jumped at the sound and then dragged myself towards the door. I opened it and saw my mother standing there.
She lifted her hand towards my face, not touching it, but then put it down. I looked at her in confusion, scrunching up my nose. Her eyes were wide open and she looked like she was about to cry..

'Mum, is something wr-'
'Pack your things.'

I shook my head and took one step back.
'What do you mean?' I asked her, cocking my head to the side.

'I said what I said, do it quickly then come down.'
'But I-'

'JUST PACK YOUR THINGS!' she yelled.
She usually never yelled at me, something happened, something bad. I scrunched my nose again and she must have realised because the next thing she did was sigh.

'I'm sorry Hee-Ra, I'll explain everything later..'

I looked at her and then turned around and walked into my room. I slammed the door shut and sat in front of it. I blinked and just stared at the plain white wall ahead of me.

What was even going on?
I had to pack my things, but why?
So much questions, but no answers.
Eventually I got up and grabbed my bag.

A few minutes later, I strolled down the stairs and sighed on the way. I touched my forehead and closed my eyes. Soon I was going to find out what exactly was going on.

My parents stood near the entrance door and looked at me the second they heard my footsteps. They looked depressed, nothing more or less.
'H..Hee-Ra..' my father stuttered.
I stared at my parents and blinked.

'Who is he?' I said whilst pointing towards a guy who was standing in the doorway.

He was quite tall. And handsome.
He was muscular but had an elegant and angelic face that screamed beauty. His deep grey eyes gave off a sense of warmth, a place to find company when the frosty winds bluster. The corners of his luscious lips lifted and he gave an alluring smile. Thin wispy strands of ash blonde hair covered his smooth eyebrows. He wore a raven coloured suit and a white shirt which had a neat trimmed edge. He tightened his tie which was perfectly done and then he looked at me with an intense yet jovial glare and slowly opened his mouth.

'I'm Park Jimin. And you now belong to us.'

A/N:

Hey readers!! Welcome to my first ever fanfic 'Family'. I hope you enjoy reading it~ 💜

⚠️ FUTURE ME HERE:
I just wanted to mention here that the first few chapters may seem quite cringey or to some people may think it's quite rushed in terms of story, so I'm sorry about that as it's my first fic and it does get much, much better afterwards so please do give it a chance! ☺️