Head Up & Ask The MultiGachaverse Rules (With little major changes)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

📢Reason for this Disclaimer📢

To warn and limit liability of anyone's feelings or emotions.

📢 Viewer description be advised of any content that may include 📢

*Upsetting *Insulting

*Disturbing *Obscene

*Offensive *Adult Content

*Nasty *Obnoxious

*Problematic *Disgusting

*Sarcastic *Evil

*Impulsive *Vulgar language

* Adult Content and Etc...

(Please don't continue to read my content if this applies to you.)

Thank You,

&

Enjoy!

Hello everyone, I'm here to welcome you all to Ask The MultiGachaverse Season 2!

This newly improve & rework of my QNA for my New Series within the MultiGachaverse that I started doing on April 19th, 2021 & seeing how the QNA will work in my new path. After 18 Episodes over 180 Questions it been one heck of a ride from my QNA Book & the support it got was really appreciated & surprisingly good, sure that it didn't reach to a crazy milestone of Reads like my old one, but I still see this as a big improvement! But there was quite some that I haven't thought of from the rule that I didn't think that I couldn't do from working alone & even certain questions did take up a page from it being a different type of question that I think don't really feel like a question & you'll see what it is. But overall, this 2nd Season will be quite a bit different with some new change to include for it & doing some small major change on the rules along with adding new one that will make it a FULL on QNA Focus question itself.

And with that I'm gotta show the rules & each of the example of what it means.

1. You AND your OCS can Ask The MultiGachaverse Questions. BUT... There will NOT be no interaction with your OCS and my characters. ONLY asking them question and I will NOT be using your OCS as well. I'm ONLY focusing on using MY Characters & my version of SMG4, RWBY, Splatoon Etc. And as for this rule little change, I'll also ALLOW you to use your OCS to ask question about THEMSELVES as well for my OCS & other Character to give their thought & opinion on your OCS what they think of & they'll will be answer it TRUE from their personality. But ONLY on Thought & Opinion.

Originally, I was going to put ONLY you can ask the question, but then I look back on my old QNA and it got me thinking that alot of people would ask question from there OC and this would feel like it would take alot out of this. So, I'm allowing you and even your OCS can ask my OCS Question, but I'm NOT using your OCS or making your OCS interact with my characters since I work ALONE in my stories. I hope you all understand this, and this is the best way I can do.

New Change: For this rule new change I INCLUDE questions for your OCS to ask for giving my OCS & version of the Characters OWN thought about your OCS & version of the Characters to even for my OCS & Character to learn about fact about your OCS & version of the characters even if it Noncanon. But there as catch for that on my OCS & version of the characters being giving their honest thought & opinion on it base on detail of your OCS & version of the characters & them react in their own way from how they are, but I'll give you a head up, there WILL be OCS & Characters that will give their opinion in their cold way & other personality like that like David for example, I am going to stay TRUE to my OCS & other characters so REALLY think about the question on the group for your OCS & this is a CHOICE that is alright to NOT ask in.