EP 2/20 Finale: Question 200 (Special)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: Alright! We have finally done it folk! Ask The MultiGachaverse have hit it up to 200 Questions! Now at the end of this Special, I will put up a Special Poll at the end of this Finale! If you catch my drift on the hint of what the Special Poll will be then hope that you're ready at the end! For this Finale we have 3 questions to answered through! You all ready to answer the remaining question?

G64 F(Y/N): *Smile sweetly* Yes we are!

G40 F(Y/N): *Smirk* Bring on the next remaining question!

DMG50 F(Y/N): *Smile* We look forward to making this more special!

DMG10 F(Y/N): We're all good & set!

G35 (Y/N): Indeed!

DW F(Y/N): *Thumb up* Heck yeah!

DMG25 F(Y/N): Let get through the last 3 questions!

GachaClubDefender5: This 1st question is from SapphireDraken173 from her OC, SMG5 Sapphire version of RWBY X SMG4 Version

-SMG5 Sapphire Question-

What do you believe awaits for you in the future?

-Question end-

G64 F(Y/N): *Blush* Well I can believe that I'll be my Meme Love, SMG4 wonderful wife in the future. Supporting & protecting my future husband & being the best wife to fill him with love & starting a family together with pure happiness in our life. Let me have as many children as I want to be a mother & SMG4 as their wonderful Daddy. So, you can imagine alot of making love & alone time we will have~. 

G40 (Y/N): Well that something I thought of after the Salem meant her end & was stop along with the New Era of Humanity. Time does took alot when rebuilding everything that Salem have done throughout so many years. I feel like everything that I believe await for me in the future is beginning to form in my life. I'm finally dating my 4 long time crush Team RWBY & even made love with each other while seeing them make love to each other while waiting their turn for me, expect for Ruby & Yang from them being half sister. Now that I adopted my child Celeste & made a new vow to raise her as our own, their only one more step that I'm gotta take for my 4 girlfriends Team RWBY & giving Celeste what she lost long ago. That is closer than you all think. 

DMG50 F(Y/N): I believe after everything that I went through in my life, I can truly see a happy future in my heart to truly cherish & love with all my might. I got the help that I truly need from my mental Traumas, being adopted by the Crusher Family & being love after so long, being a Princess & dating Weiss & Blake that I love so much in my heart & being surrounding by TRUE Love on that help me move forward & recover from my PTSD. I believe my future is much brighter now.