Question 189

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: A question came from EmmanuelPorter! *Reading the question* Hey guys what do you think of my fanfic Mario quits?

Jaune: Fanfic of someone Story, I know you mention people story before but giving our thought on the story, is it allow?

GachaClubDefender5: Hmm... I'll be honest I do see this as a solid question to answered on. I can approve that as a question, but just as long that it ISN'T an 18+ "steamy" story & the only one that will NOT be cover is 18+ Focus Chapter that involve people mating & making love that is SHOWING the detail on screen. Those are the only one I will allow. 

Rexy: I say the solid & fair enough.

Nora: So what this Mario quit Fanfic about? 

GachaClubDefender5: It about Mario after the event of SMG4: If Mario Was The Last Man On Earth after his crazy mind & thinking that he was the last man on earth & was snap out after ruining the record of the Biggest Pizza which got everyone mad from Mario Stupidly which was... Too far in my view. Which is about the aftermath of Mario being hurt & betray from getting hurt from his friends over him ruining the world biggest pizza & giving him the cold shoulder that leads to a breaking point of Mario from thinking that he was alone & how they left him without word & with Mario lashed out on them from how he was being treated & have enough of them. 

Rexy: *Shock* Seriously?

Jaune *Shock & couldn't believe what I was hearing* Huh? They treated him that badly after he ruin this Biggest Pizza World Record?

Ren: *Shook my head* That doesn't seem right to do that from him. Including from how he thought that he was last man on earth & finally see them & back to reality just for their rage?

Nora: *Shook my head* We all have our fair share of Mario stupidly, sometimes jerk to us & scar us for life. But even we NEVER go that far to lash out on him at once no matter how far Mario would do something stupid or ruin anything without being fair. 

GachaClubDefender5: This Fanfic have 8 Chapter out of 12 with 4 being the warning & few announcements which you'll only cover 8 of them. This will get very confusing for you guys since this take place very FAR in the future event that I HAVEN'T reach yet.

Rexy: Fair enough. 

-After reading through 8 Chapters of Mario quit's-

Rexy: *Taken by surprise & felt very off reading it & hearing on Tari* Man... What make me feel off that I KNOW Tari for the longest time from her being Machito Cousin & just reading through it give me a strange feeling from KNOWING Tari that she would NEVER act out like that to someone & having petty. It from how she was RAISE within the Dasher Family.

Jaune: No kidding, the way they treated Mario so bad that it leads to them looking so BAD & awful from their action... *Shook my head* Having the right to attack someone just from them ruining something so important then a world record? No... That ISN'T how it work in life & just make them worst & horrible friends. It NOT right at all. SMG3 helping Mario & Luigi? This is... Very bitter to say from a Villain. 

Ren: There chance that even villain can turn over a new leaf. And seem like SMG3 is one of them & he does SHOW support for Mario including with Luigi from Mario being treated & is a better person.

Nora: Axol dead, Desti Dead, SMG1 & SMG2, Melony, Greg, Mario as an Avatar? This is all new & confusing indeed. But from seeing how they are being treated after Mario left & at least they're trying to redeem themselves for Mario forgiveness. 

Jaune: Yeah, I do find some being alright. But on one thing though, I'm just saying my HONEST opinion, sure that I'm happy that Mario & Meggy got together after he forgive her. But under the certain stand of Meggy being a part of the horrible treatment she gave Mario, just earning true love like that feel a bit off & out since I think it should have at least waited until the Crew Mistake is fixed & come in term for Mario to forgive them & given more time after since Mario forgive them like a few months for Mario to feel more welcome & treated better until Meggy truly confess her feeling to him & from Mario seeing how much Meggy treated him. It just my thought on that alone.

Rexy: Yeah, we feel the same way. It's alright on giving that thought since forgiveness can work in different ways even if it was felt a bit rush in putting in while the solution hasn't been resolves yet. 

Ren: Even though the story isn't finish yet, I will give credit on how well done it is.

Nora: Same here.

Rexy: It's quite an enjoying story.

Jaune: Yeah & really show the outcome of their action & redemption for Mario Forgiveness. 

GachaClubDefender5: Indeed. And now, we got ourselves ONE more Question left before this Episode Finale! If any of you have more questions for the Episode 19 Finale, leave it in the comments below & Team JNR & Rexy will answer them. 

-Words Result: 919-