EP 1/19 Finale: Question 190

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: Alright! We have hit Episode 19 Finale for Season 2! For this finale, we got ourselves 2 questions to answer! You guys ready to answer them? 

Rexy: *Thumb up* We're all ready for it Creator!

Jaune: Been a blast answering the questions! Let give tis finale a great one!

Nora: Oh! Come on, let answered this already!

Ren: *Chuckle* We'll we shall answer them right now. Lead the way Creator. 

GachaClubDefender5: This 1st question is from SapphireDraken173 & from her OC, Super Mario version of Sapphire

-Super Mario Sapphire-

What is something memorable that made a big impact on your life? For example, me and my brother saving Princess Peach from Bowser for the first time was what started our adventures.

Rexy: Thank you for the question, Sapphire. 

Jaune: What is something memorable that made a big impact in our life? *Sigh* To be fair I felt my fair share of memorable moment was decent & alright in my life but something big that made an impact in my life is no doubt mostly from pain & traumas. From stopping Cinder from getting the Winter Maiden Power from... Having to follow Penny word to make sure that happened & sure as h-ll see the TRUE Purpose of the Ever After Tree of acceptance to see it TRUE Purpose from those that are from Ever After but NOT as a big impact from David word of from Ruby suffering of Mental Pain & taking it all out on her from feeling so alone with only Rexy by my side & David was RIGHT from his word & I let this long time pain & struggle in my mind consume me so much & it hurt even more from seeing Ruby "ascend* herself from everything she been feeling since after the Fall Of Altas Kingdom... Funny thing is that he can relate on having life being taken away but felt even more enrage to Yang, Blake & Son with Weiss only some but still mad. This may not be an example like your Sapphire but to me seeing Ashley finally attending to Beacon Academy & following her own path as a Huntress & being so proud of her growing so much. It may not be like your but maybe someday that memorable moment will come to me.

Rexy: Jaune... *Pat Jaune back* I wouldn't say that. To me, I see your Memorable Moment being unlocking your Semblance & Weiss Life. She wouldn't survive if it wasn't for you Jaune & unlocking your Semblance is a big impact that help us alot in battle & as a Leader with GREAT Plan.

Nora: *Smile* And do we need say that seeing you winning over Pyrrha heart from being yourself & treated her with Friendship & didn't care about her status as 4-time Champion in a row & push yourself to be a great Huntman & amazing leader. 

Ren: *Smile* You may think you see any Memorable moment but NOT from our eyes, Jaune. I know the other would say the same as well. 

Nora: And let be real, you got yourself a big achievement from even getting a compliment of mature from Weiss when thinking back the time that she reject you so much.