Question 215

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: Another question from Izhad2005! *Reading the Question* For all 2 Saiko's: Have you ever had any encounters with thugs who wants to do a lot of shameful things to you, how do you respond to that and what would your Boyfriend's reaction be if they saw the same thing that is going to happen to you and how would they deal with those thugs?

Saiko: *Roll my eyes* Oh boy. Wouldn't be the first whenever thug or any weirdo would want to f--king smash me without shame & touch every part of my body. I may want attention in the past before changing my way & started dating Rexy, even I'm NOT slow on what line they should NEVER cross with me. If they think of me like a th-t & would get laid by any men trust me, I WON'T show any f--king mercy from them seeing me like that. I'm sure as h-ll not the type to get pay from making love with stranger. I am a Yandere Anime Guardian type so believe me, I will put FEAR in their heart & be sure that they never see the light of day when crossing the line with me as a warning. And believe me, Rexy WON'T take that lightly & give them a fair warning of NOT thinking of doing any shameful thing on me & being a very protection boyfriend that support & treat me RIGHT with LOVE. So yeah, we would deal with them so badly. 

FNF Saiko: Good move right there. I do admit that back in the day when I was Yang Hostess from giving many men & women wonderful date while being their custom Hostess. And great amount of number of them respects my personal space & myself as a person as great customer & would get reward with kiss on the cheek or even lip for them to find what type they would love. With Machito being the one that I made FIRST love with as his Partnership Girlfriend & Rexy being my SOULMATE & wonderful husband. I do love them both & even from my love making with Machito & Rexy, I still do get fairly get many weirdo, thug & stupid people attention on wanting to get laid by me & thinking of all the naughty & shameful thing to do with me thinking that I would act like a th-t. *Sigh from thinking about that* If it would be a would you rather, believe me on that from how very disgusted & shameful they think of my body & want to do so much, I would rather get smash by that Idiot friend of mine, Mario then dealing with them to be demanding on wanting me. I even admit it to my best friend Meggy when chatting & even she don't blame me from it happening from her from time to time. *Smirk* But when your marry to the Crusherest Family with very powerful gift from their Entities Abilities & accept the gift as Rexy wife have alot of great perk & protection by Rexy & the Crusherest Rapping Company to push FEAR & PUNISH those that even think of letting their hand on Rexy family, children & of course his wife that really put fear to those that do those shameful thing & took his warning. Exact for Machito & Tari since I made love with Machito & Tari made love to Rexy in the past from our Partnership Relationship. 

Saicore: I am the same like Saiko. *Crack my knuckle with my eyes glow red from my Psycho Mode* Trust me when I say this, I f--king won't show no mercy if those thug & f--king weird think of doing anything to my Rexie thinking of her like a th-t, bone will be break by me~. I will PROTECT my Hot & Strong Girlfriend if it the last thing I do~.  

Saiko: Oh, indeed on that~. 

-Words Result: 684-