EP 4/22: Saiko, Saicore & FNF Saiko

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

The view of the MultiGachaverse was being shown with alot of firework and Announcement saying.

Announcement: Coming from you live from behind the scene, it Ask The MultiGachaverse!

-Ask The MultiGachaverse-

GachaClubDefender5: *O_O from seeing The Walking Dead Destinies* What in the world did I just see? I may drift away from the Walking Dead but how the heck this group made this game that look like it from PS2 on 2023? *Sigh even after hearing about the Book Of Clementine* I don't even want to think back at that awful book that ruin Clementine Whole Character Arc from the 4 Games of the Walking Dead Telltale it no doubt NONCANON to me from how Clementine was written. *Heard beeping from the next Episode starting with O_o* Oh right! *Look at the viewers* Hello everyone, welcome to Episode 22 of Ask The MultiGachaverse! Don't mind the other thing that been shown which beside the subject for this Episode Group it will be another Character that appear before in the QNA for the 2nd time but with other 2 being their 1st time being here. So, without further ado welcome back Saiko!

Saiko then arrive to the QNA Stage.

Saiko: *Stretch my arm* Ah yes, feel good to be here again. Glad to be here to answer more questions. So, what will my group be? 

GachaClubDefender5: *Smile* Trust me, this is another group type that I did before. With 2nd person being like you but as the opposite Gender. 

Saiko: Opposite Gender?

GachaClubDefender5: Yup, I give to you your Genderbend version, Saicore. 

As Saicore arrive as well as the Male version of Saiko.

Saicore: *Felt pump with my knuckle crack* Oh h-ll yeah! Feel great to be here! *Saw Saiko & smirk* Whoa, so you must be my Female Genderbend version. Okay not gotta lie I knew that I would be a very hottest & attraction Bada-- Punk Gal. 

Saiko: *Looking at Saicore* Hmm, so you are my Male Version. *Smirk* Attraction, smoking hot & look very bada-- as well. You are myself but as a Male.

Saicore: *Smirk* Oh yes. Saicore.

Saiko: *Smirk* Saiko. 

GachaClubDefender5: Alright then now for the final one. For this one will be from another Gachaverse that is known as the FNF Gachaverse. Her daughter did appear before in Season 1, now it about time for her mother to join in the fun which I give to you the Former Pop Rocker, Retired Hostess that go out with many men & even women but also is a Famous Rock Singer, Hottest Model & the Hottest Model that is a Marry Mother with children & husband & been in a single past Partnership Relationship that even made love together. Here is FNF Saiko Crusher!

With then FNF Saiko arriving to the QNA stage with her being the oldest from having children & being happily marry with her Husband FNF Rexy with Saiko & Saicore being in pure shock to see FNF Saiko hottest attraction & beauty being on a completely different level while seeing her being the oldest in the group.

FNF Saiko: *Wink very beautifully & Japanese* Hello there everyone~! 

Saiko: *Mouth wide open & took stun from FNF Saiko beauty* N-Nani...?

Saicore: *Eyes pop out from seeing FNF Saiko* My... Goodness... Her husband & whoever made love with that Saiko from this Partnership Relationship are very lucky. 

FNF Saiko: *Saw Saiko & Saicore with my hand on my hip* Hey there you two. Must be my other self from different Gachaverse. *Smile sweetly* Look forward to answering the question with you two. 

Saiko: *Too stun & seeing FNF Saiko attraction chest* Uhh... Y-Yeah... 

Saicore: *Too shock & stun from her beauty* You know it... 

GachaClubDefender5: Right? Now as for a location I think this will be a good one.

GachaClubDefender5 then snap his finger & arrive at the location for this Episode as it reveals to be Saiko Apartment.

FNF Saiko: Ohh, look like the Apartment that I use to live before marrying my husband. Such lovely memories.

GachaClubDefender5: Indeed. And the good thing that you 3 are ready. *Look at the viewers* Well then, Saiko, Saicore & FNF Saiko are ready to answer your questions! Leave your question in the comments below & with that...

FNF Saiko: Let the questioning begin!

Saicore: *O-O* ... Seriously who the lucky f--ker to make love with that Saiko in the Partnership Relationship?

Saiko: *Still too stun from FNF Saiko Got beauty* Uhh yeah...

GachaClubDefender5: *o_O* You both can't be serious?

FNF Saiko: *Giggle* It happen to me alot back home even as a marry woman. 

-Words Result: 721-