Question 218

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: Alrighty another question from Izhad2005. *Reading the question* Have you ever seen BF Shirtless? If so, what were your reactions?

FNF Saiko: *Giggle* Oh, I do see my handsome husband shirtless all the time~. Smoking hot body, strength & handsome appearance do get me so heated up from the sight alone~. When we're all alone between the 2 of us, I would be shirtless as well either with or without underfront~. Man, Rexy would NEVER get tired of the sight of his very hot wife & I would give him a lovely pleasure~.

Saiko: *Red blush with arms cross* You really don't hold back when giving off heated personal info. And no, I haven't seen Rexy being shirtless... *Twirling my finger together* Just not yet at least.

Saicore: *Red blush with steam* ... I know this person meant by you two questions. Just by hearing that got my face heated on thinking about...

FNF Saiko: *Smirk* Of your Girlfriend being shirtless & seeing the sight of that hot size front~?

Saicore: *Red blush* No! You really let out too much heated personal info like come on!

-Words Result: 207-