EP 3/21: Boom Team RWBY

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

The view of the MultiGachaverse was being shown with alot of firework and Announcement saying.

Announcement: Coming from you live from behind the scene, it Ask The MultiGachaverse!

-Ask The MultiGachaverse-

GachaClubDefender5: *Smile* Hello everyone! And welcome all to Episode 22 of Ask The MultiGachaverse! Hope most of you enjoy the Mini Pilot Chapter & Sneak Peek of the 1st Chapter of RWBY Sunset Paradise Arc (RWBY X SMG4 Reality) which you can feel free to check it out on Random Things & Moment Book for the Mini Pilot call My New Journey Of Recovery & the 1st Chapter of the Sneak Peek on Stories/Chapters Ideas Book (REMASTERED/REVAMPED)! And now for the group of this Episode. This group is from the Boom Gachaverse but in another location from where the Heroes came from! It the 4 Gals from the Team with the Leader being a Huntress with strong determination, cookie loving, Weapon User & along with those with very POWERFUL Ability from the Sliver Eyes Warrior, 2nd being the Team Leader Partner who is the rightful Heiress to the family name with a sweet, adventurous, helping other & the pride of the Family Name with lastly also being raise by the certain Family in law, 3rd is a Cat Faunas & the protector of the Equally between the Human & Faunas & the new path for the New White Fang that face many challenges & is the wise along with fighting for both equally & giving the Faunas & Human right & close to her Teammate with lastly is the Powerhouse Gal type of Team RWBY & is the Half Sister of the Team Leader with the Cat Faunas being her Partner & with great hand to hand combat & is the Gal to NEVER be mess with & with the Team also having a Partnership Relationship in pairs. I hereby welcome Team RWBY of Ruby, Weiss, Blake & Yang from the Boom Gachaverse!

As then Team RWBY from the Boom Gachaverse arrive as a group for this Episode of Ask The MultiGachaverse with Boom Ruby & Boom Blake holding each other hand (With Boom Blake having a Cyborg Arm) along with Weiss & Yang holding each other as they wave from being welcome. 

Boom Ruby: *Smile* Hey everyone! Welcome to Ask The MultiGachaverse! 

Boom Weiss: *Smile* Heya, we're honor to be here to answer your questions about us & enjoying the time together. 

Boom Blake: *Smile* Look forward to answering your questions with honor thought & opinion.

Boom Yang: *Smirk* We're ready to bring in the excitement here!

Boom Weiss: *Smile* Of course we are, Babe. 

Boom Ruby: Yang you do sometime get overboard with excitement.

Boom Blake: *Giggle* Who say that you do sometime as well, Sweetrose.

Boom Ruby: *Blush a bit* 

GachaClubDefender5: *Smile* Of course I'll set up the location for this Episode. 

GachaClubDefender5 snap his finger to arrive at a location that he pick for this episode.

(Beach Arena of the island)

Boom Yang: Ooo, the beach arena of the island. If I would have known that I be wearing my hot Bikini. 

Boom Weiss: *Blush & clear my throat* Hey, we're here to answer questions. We can take a dip on the water later on.

Boom Yang: *Smirk* Sound promising my Ice Heiress~. 

Boom Ruby: *Sigh* Oh Yang didn't take that long to take it out of context. 

Boom Blake: *Giggle* 

GachaClubDefender5: Alrighty then, you Gals ready to answer your questions?

Boom Ruby: Yes we are!

Boom Weiss: Good to go, Creator!

Boom Blake: Let have an outstanding Episode!

Boom Yang: Bring it on!

GachaClubDefender5: *Nod* Alrighty! *Look at the Viewers* Boom Team RWBY are ready to answer your questions! Feel free to leave your Question in the Comment below & they will answer them & with that...

Boom Team RWBY: Let the questions, begin!

-World Result: 669-

Ask The MultiGachaverse -Season 2-On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara