Question 206

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: We got another question from Izhad2005! *Reading the question* Okay here's another good question: If you four and the other heroes battle against professor eggs giant death robot and as expected would destroy it but unlike other times he would retreat. This time, what if professor egg instead marches out of the giant death robot confronting you all and then all of a hit the ground with his left leg as the destroyed robot started giving professor egg these weird energy while screaming like Goku. And then once it was over, he looked like he was insanely ripped but in reality, he actually augmented himself with nanomachines which hardens in response to physical trauma which makes him strong, tough and threatening. While spitting out some hilarious liners but can actually kick your butts. How would you adapt to this unprecedented battle?

Boom Yang: Hmm.... Yeah, Professor Egg plus being ripped, I feel like I wouldn't take him serious from knowing that he the type to USE invention of Robots & NOT to himself at all. One liner? Nah, I can't even take this what if Serious knowing how dramatic Professor Egg can be. I mean seriously he'll only use invention of machinery to do that NOT anything that would do him physically traumas harm to himself. He would rather win with his brain without pain within his body. Threatening, he more in the Frienemy vibe to be threaten. 

Boom Weiss: *Arm cross* Isn't that a bit overboard.

Boom Yang: He literally sometime would call me for advice of hilarious pun liners. But his sweet cookie are surprisingly good though. And plus, screaming like Goku. He found Dragon Ball cr-p. You would not believe the thought of Power Level Bullsh-t he was giving out. 

Boom Ruby: Yeah... To be honest, just by seeing the question even if it a what if, we can't even think of one from how Professor Egg is. I mean serious, this is the Boom Gachaverse we're taking about. Not like rarely stuff like that happen beside war but Professor Egg, yeah, he WOULDN'T do that to give himself traumas. 

Boom Blake: Yeah, he would rather have a friendly sleepover in truce than that. Which yeah again, it the Boom Gachaverse.