EP2/20: Special Group

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

The view of the MultiGachaverse was being shown with alot of firework and Announcement saying.

Announcement: Coming from you live from behind the scene, it Ask The MultiGachaverse!

-Ask The MultiGachaverse-

GachaClubDefender5: *Smile* Hey everyone! Welcome to Episode 20 of Ask The MultiGachaverse! By the time this Episode was out on May 14th, 2023, Happy Mother Day to you all & have a very wonderful day with your mother! And now we have reached to the 20th Episode of Ask The MultiGachaverse & 10 questions away from reaching to the 200 Questions Milestone! After when it reaches the 200 Questions Milestone, I'll do a very special poll to show my thanks for that milestone! The only hint I can give is sneak peek for the future plan since it a least I can do to make it extra special! Now as for this Special Group for this Episode to reach to 200 Questions! And this is something that I been having in my mind to test it out myself to see how it would work. This Special Group will be fill with different version of this character that is pair up with different couple & ship! So, without any further the Special Surprise Group is none other than the many versions of (Y/N)'s! And here are the label of the versions that are here! And give a warm welcome!

-Different Version of (Y/N)-

1. G64 F(Y/N). (SMG4 X Female Guardian Reader, Gachaverse 64)

2. G40 F(Y/N). (Team RWBY X Female Dragonhog Guardian Reader, Gachaverse 40)

3. DMG50 F(Y/N). (Weiss X Blake X Female Hedgehog/Werehog Guardian Reader, Different MultiGachaverse Gachaverse 50)

4. DMG10 F(Y/N). (Ruby & Yang X Female Starhog Guardian Reader, Different MultiGachaverse Gachaverse 10)

5. G35 (Y/N). (Jaune X Male Anime Guardian Reader, Gachaverse 35)

6. DW F(Y/N). (Team RWBY X Female Wind Chaos Guardian Reader, Different World)

7. DMG25 F(Y/N). (Lucy X Starla X Wolf Dragon Guardian Reader, Different MultiGachaverse Gachaverse 25)

As all the different version of (Y/N) arrive that is 1 Gay Male, 3 very beautiful Lesbian Female & the rest being Tomboy Lesbian Female.

G40 F(Y/N): *Stretch my arm & thumb up* Hey everyone!

G64 F(Y/N): *Giggle & wink with my new hat on given by my boyfriend from Christmas* Heya everyone!

DMG50 F(Y/N): *Smile & wave* Welcome to Ask The MultiGachaverse!

DMG10 F(Y/N): *Smile* We're really excited & looking forward to answering your question! Yahoo!

G35 (Y/N): *Smile & rub my arm* Hehe, it's an honor to be here for you all. 

DW F(Y/N): *Smile* We're looking forward to having a great time!

DMG25 F(Y/N): *Smile* Yup! Thank you for having us Creator!

GachaClubDefender5: *Smile* You are very welcome! You all have the honor of being the Special Group to reach for 200th Questions Milestone! And yes, I label the version of each of the (Y/N) to ask question for & all came from the Love & Ship Story with 2 being from the Random Things & Moment that started it all.

DW F(Y/N): *Seeing my label* So I'm label as Different World huh? What about for other Different World version?

GachaClubDefender5: Yeah.... Still thinking of the way to split that up. It'll come to be someday & in case I'll just label you as the Kind you are & you'll be label as (Y/N) when you're the only one. 

DMG25 F(Y/N): Sound fair enough.

GachaClubDefender5: As for the location for the Episode, I see this as a fitting place.

Then the arena was switch to the Outside Cafe of Windmill Isle Village.

G40 F(Y/N): Oh, I do LOVE the whole settling.

G64 F(Y/N): *Eyes sparkle* This is just like the date I went with my boyfriend!

G35 (Y/N): *Smile* I agree! I would go here alot with my boyfriend.

DMG10 F(Y/N): *Smile* I'm honestly thinking of going to a place like this for my Honeymoon, Plan. 

DMG50 F(Y/N): *Smile* I do love your taste.

DW F(Y/N): *Smile* I know my adopted children would love this place. 

DMG25 F(Y/N): *Smile* I was thinking the same thing for my Adopted Babies.

GachaClubDefender5: *Smile* Glad you all love it & we're ready to set the stage for 200 Question Milestone! The (Y/N)'s are ready to answer your questions! Feel free to leave questions in the comment below & let make this a very SPECIAL one for the 200th Question & with that.

All (Y/N): Let the questions begin!

-Words Result: 748-