Question 202

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: Alright this question is from NexVerse3 for Boom RWBY. *Reading the question* For Boom Ruby, do you still love Boom David?

Boom Ruby: Hmm? I NEVER mention about loving David in the last question. I never got together with him & ONLY see him as an Older Brother Figure but as the settling of reaching out to him along with his twin sister. In the past they cause problem but they was still grieving after being seal away & have their life taken away. Even with my mom being David Former Crush but just back then still grieve & seeing who he is even with him still having trust issue but still help us in our battle. He even does admit that he sees me as his Little Sister Figure from how I reach out to him & Davidette. So yeah, NOT lover at all. Plus, I am in a Partnership Relationship with Blake.

Boom Blake: *Blush a bit* But you both do have a fair amount of Sibling bond that is wholesome & rare to see from his look. 

Boom Weiss: Well, if anybody can bring David & Davidette chance to be reach out would be Ruby.

Boom Yang: It better then facing him. Beside with the Rivalry of Machito & David.

-Words Result: 236-