Question 219

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: Another question from Izhad2005! *Reading The question* For Saiko what was the most embarrassing thing that happened between you and rexy?

Saiko: *Red blush & rub my arm* Okay... To be fair on that feel like Question 213 did cover that, may be hilarious situation but deep inside I feel like I'm half expose myself to my boyfriend from my front round being shown & the reaction from Rexy was really over the top show on his face & from fainting down. Yeah, that is no doubt also the embarrassing between us thank to Dalla & Dana. 

Saicore: *Red blush & sigh* Yeah, I get what you're feeling from those two because I feel the same way from falling to their plan of my version of them. No wondering they know their way around Rexie. 

FNF Saiko: *Giggle* Don't know, feel like they're doing you both a favor to heat your relationship.  

GachaClubDefender5: *O_o* Uhh, right. Okay then, we're coming up to the finale of this group of this Episode. So, feel free to leave any remaining question for them in the comment below on this Episode Finale!