Question 192

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: Alrighty, this question is from SapphireDraken173 & is being ask from her OC, RWBY Sapphire.

-RWBY Sapphire-

What are your best and worst moments of your life?

-Question end-

G64 F(Y/N): Our best & worst moments ever. *Blush & sigh lovingly* There no doubt that the best moment of my life is Christmas when me & my boyfriend, SMG4 got together as a wonderful couple. The confessing & the way he helps got back our gift & sweet from Wario & Waluigi make my heartbeat so much & when I felt my first kiss with SMG4, I felt firework & love in the new chapter of our life together. As for my worst moment... *Red blush & sigh* Admittingly, I felt so embarrassed & stupid without knowing the full detail from letting this... Feeling of jealously get to me from thinking that SMG4 & Yang have a thing with each other from how much they get along so much & look almost a perfect couple. Which the jealously hurt me from almost being convince they was a thing. But when I found out that Yang have a girlfriend name Lucy & they was just meme & pun partner, I felt so embarrassed from letting the jealous feeling get to me. I mean, Yang looks so beautiful & hot like a model & they was seeming very close. I don't I ever let this down from me being jealous.

G40 F(Y/N): *Smile* Whoa, seem like I was in the same boat as you when confessing my feeling to my 4 girlfriends. Well, I know what my best moment is. *Look at the Creator* Even though, you still haven't show it yet, Creator.

GachaClubDefender5: *O_o* I'm only one person on doing each request chapters at a time! I'm trying my best you know!

G40 F(Y/N): Well then, do I have permission to say some detail for the question?

GachaClubDefender5: Well, permission granted. 

G40 F(Y/N): Thank you. Well, this moment is no doubt that the best moment of my life but at the same time... It also my worst moment of my life. So, to say in order after the event of Dark Gaia, I look after a little girl that was a Jackal Dragon Guardian name Celeste... Who she lost her whole Home Village at the Eastwest of the Mistal Kingdom... When I was making my way to the Next Temple with Machito & the other... We came across a Village that was the Eastwest of the Mistal Kingdom during nighttime with everything destroy & no survivor... When we look around I came across a Cabin Home & heard silent cry in fear & check inside the Cabin home while listening in the silent cry & leads upstairs & up to a child room when I open it, I saw a child cover in blanket on the bed & I try to talk gently to get the child to uncover but when she did... She screams in fear with so much tear from my Werehog Form & I try to calm her down, but she ran away quickly & left the Cabin Home while I was after her she was trap against the Dark Gaia Creature from being drawn to her negative emotion & I wouldn't going to let that happen to her & make short work to protect her. After clearing up the misunderstanding & showing her that I'm good & not like them & calm her down... But that when I learn about what happened to her Home Village & having to see the horror of scream & death along with... Even hearing her parent scream in agony before they went silence was when I saw that... They must have been attack during Nighttime & NONE wasn't match against Dark Gaia Creature...I have to comfort her after hearing her story of losing everything that she love & care... My worst moment is no doubt falling for Professor Egg trap & caused Dark Gaia to be free from it slumber... I felt the massive guilt for letting causing Celeste to lose everything including her parent... I... I was the reason for Celeste Home being destroy & losing her parent... It was all my own fault to let happen... I cause her pain & I decide to take responsibility for causing her pain & suffering to look after her & protect her. I didn't want to rush it after what she have to endure all the scream. And I did grow closer to her during our adventure & showing many things all around since she always around her Home Village & never travel before & her parent did plan on traveling to show her so much before their death, so I decide to give her that while saving the world & anything to atone my mistake & bring that bright smile of her. After everything of the Dark Gaia, we had grown so close to each other like mother & daughter when I reunited with my girlfriends & introduce them Celeste & told them everything including telling Celest the TRUTH about me causing the Dark Gaia to be free & the reason why she lost everything... Even after everything she heard... She DIDN'T hate me & saw me as a very protection & loving mother after the adventure we have gone together, even with her time being watch over & learn alot from their so much we can do to stop thing from having & some time that we can't control what happen. She saw how much I protect her & hard I try to save the world from my mistake, she didn't want to lose me & want me in her life. It was very heartfelt & wholesome I felt so much tear from having to felt the guilt & gotta so closer to her & even leads to me & my girlfriends to agree to adopt Celeste as our 1st child in our own family & that was the BEST moment in my life that I cherish. Along with my propose & "steamy" mature time but mostly adopting Celeste.