Question 187

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: We have another question by NexVerse3! *Reading the question* Hey you four, did you know that recolor marios always explode for no reason! Sometimes it's due to terrible singing or getting to scared.

Jaune: Such we started living under Machito Mansion some year & having to see how the Mushroom Kingdom live their life. I don't think I can ever understand the Logic behind at all. If it an explosion type ability in a Semblance way I can understand. But just explode just like that & it always happened all the time? I also felt as if I'm in a place that is similar to the Ever After... Only more weirder & stupid.

Ren: Them exploding as a respond of terrible singing & getting scared is... Quite a new way to respond & just return like nothing happen to them. I can't even think of seeing that happening alot in Remnant.

Nora: I can, see some Recolor Mario taking a visit & explode on the sight of Grimm. *O_O* But I can't be the only one to not see or think if every single Recolor Mario are like countless sibling from looking exactly the same. I don't even want to think about the mother with that much birth. And the fact that they say that they're all NOT realize & are their own person, make my brain want to bang on the wall from something like that existing! Do I call it self love from seeing to Recolor Mario kissing or if I'm looking way too deep into it.

Rexy: Easy Nora, at least it not like Weiss trying to make sense with SMG4 Logic from being real & logic about it just like back in Ever After. 

-Words Result: 311-