Question 213

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: This question is from Izhad2005! *Reading the question* What is the most hilarious situations you got yourselves into?

FNF Saiko: *Thinking* Hmm, most hilarious situation I got myself into. I do remember this Spa Place that we have went as a trip. Came across, Meggy & Tari with their own family from the Spa Place even saw my Partnership Boyfriend with his cousin along with their loved one & friends. We all went without our children just for us to hang out & do some chatting between us Gal. Relaxing & just joking around from telling story about our heated session with our lover & the past with me, Tari & other openly expressing even though some was a bit shy about & heated about it including Tari since she did made love with my Husband before we met. 

Saiko: *Surprise* Huh?! Your Tari & Rexy made love with each other?

FNF Saiko: Oh yes. She was Rexy Partnership Girlfriend after all. *Smirk* And I did do the same with her Favorite Cousin. 

Saiko: *Mouth wide away* Wait... But that... Machito. 

Saicore: *Shock* He's the lucky f--ker that made love with you 1st?!

FNF Saiko: *Giggle* Yes. Those time I help him through his breakup & got him back up his feet from finding love again. With Tari help Rexy through his struggle from his own father & Echidna Guardian along with the Company. And before you ask yes even made love to his ex girlfriend before the breakup happen. 

Saicore: Whoa... Your Machito really is a lucky man to made love with 3 women in his life. 

Saiko: This is pure surprising. 

FNF Saiko: *Smirk* Indeed. Where was I... Oh yes, joking around of our heated love & when we got out of the spa with our towel when we was getting our clothe. *Blush hard & sigh* Turn out the shelf where we put our clothes in was not the one to put in when we get back. We got it mix up with the shelf that took towel to be put in storage for the towel after they put in the machine to clean them automated for tomorrow which out clothes & outfit got completely wet. To make matter worst... We didn't think of bringing any backup clothes so you can say that... We ended up with nothing to wear beside having towel to cover us. 

Saicore: *O_O* ... *Hold my laugh* So you all was not wearing anything? 

FNF Saiko: *Sigh* Yes.... We left our scroll & phone back in the renting room. When our Husband & lover was wondering where we are. It was when the staff saw us & ask why we're still here after we explain. The staff show their sorry from not paying attention on what was inside & offer us some Nice Clothing Robe which was very nice but also, we give out our hottest sight since out chest are shown a bit between the line. We have to explain our situation why we took so long & why we're wearing a robe. But lucky that our lovers are use to us being so heated for them. 

Saiko: *Raise my eyebrow* You gals have your heated session, didn't you?

FNF Saiko: *Smirk* Okay yes. Renting Room are soundproof & was way to pass the time.  

Saiko: I figure. *Look at Saicore* Since we have gotta through similar thing, I choose one & you choose the other?

Saicore: Yeah. 

Saiko: Okay then, I do remember this when I learn about my love with those 2 Twin Bat Guardian Dalla & Dana from their history together. They do often tease Rexy alot in the past & he do find them annoying time & time again. But I do admit that they are quite very attraction & hot from their outfit & does know their way of teasing. So... I may have chat with them & add them for advice on how to tease Rexy & got him very loving my beauty more to show my love affection for my boyfriend. So, I follow their advice & they gave me this very cool Underfront with Skull to my liking but look like... *Blush hard* If they can cover the front part of my chest with my side front shown & also have some sweet jean & other thing that a bada-- punk wear so well. I feel that the jean & other part felt so right for me but the Underfront on the other hand... Was so heated up that I think I made Rexy pass out from technically seeing half of my chest expose which now that I think about it... I felt for one of Dalla & Dana plan to tease Rexy to the max but at the same time did me a favor on the outfit idea but this time I'm finishing up the rest. But I feel like that I was working as a Heated Hostess. 

Saicore: God... Felt just like with me & Rexie. Me being shirtless really heated up Rexie so much. As for me on this question. I'm going to choose another moment since I did with this familiar. I do remember this moment when I was watching over Starco recent Baby Brother, Electric. Watching over my Future Little Brother in law & nothing out of a regular babysitting. But then, after I finish babysitting & handed him to Razhel & while chatting Electric made have nuzzle Razhel front a bit too much & neatly caught half the sight of Razhel chest which Razhel look at Electric thinking he want his mommy milk, but I bid them farewell quickly & left quickly. *Blush hard* I wasn't gotta trying to point that out to Razhel so I left as soon as I can.

Saiko: Is that so? Sound a bit different for me since on my side it was Sophia & since we was both Female it didn't feel awkward from Electra having a front Hobbie as a baby.

FNF Saiko: Oh, that bring me back so much memories during the time my Electra was a baby. I let her play with my chest alot. But she sure seems embarrassed from learning about that part of her baby life. 

-Words Result: 1060-