Question 225

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: This question is from Izhad2005! *Reading the question* If you have the ability to SAVE someone you lost forever. Would you take it? 

David: Ability like that will NEVER exist even if it a possibility of having that. Someone you lost forever would be from having their Soul Destroy & cease to exist. The moment the soul is destroy NOTHING will ever bring the person back. Even with recreation to save someone that WON'T bring back the Original one since when it come with Soul, there ONLY ever ONE Soul Life in existence & as long a soul still glows brightly, they're never fully done but with of course without a body, can't be possible to bring them alive. When it come with soul being destroy, it NEVER be possible. But for answering question WITHOUT soul being destroy, if I would to pick, *Sigh* I would choose my whole family. My Mother, Father, Roxa & including... Serena. 

Jade: To me... It would be my Real Father.

Wendy: Well... I would choose my grandmother, but she passes away at old age & didn't made love with a Guardian so her lifespan wouldn't last long.

Dawn: My parent... I would no doubt choose my Mother & Father. 

Erasa: Honestly, my choice would no doubt also be my girlfriend Real Father. Sure, would be like Jade mother having 2 Husband but I know he meant so much to her & I can see it as a much bigger family to us. 

Jade: *Smile from Erasa answer*  

-Words Result: 278-