Question 224

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: Seem like we got a question from SapphireDraken173 & is from her OC, Sapphire from your friend, RWBY X Shadow The Hedgehog Sapphire!

-RWBY X Shadow Th Hedgehog Sapphire Question-

What is the most hardest thing you had to overcome?

-Question end-

Erasa: Oh? Question from our amazing friend Sapphire of another Ultimate Life Form. Thank you for the question.

David: *Arm cross & nod* As for the question. The hardest thing that I have to overcome. Overcoming the hardest thig of our life is NEVER easy to answer. But in way no matter how long it is to overcome it, it ALWAYS a part of yourself within all our life. To me, having to have my whole life taken away from me from losing my whole family & witnessing my Little Sister Death infront of me & have my whole life being taken away until I was finally free thank to Professor Egg & having to be fill with nothing but hatred & vengeance. My rival Son along with his loved one & Ruby... Done so much to bring me our of the dark mindset & made me NOT lose myself to make a promise for my Little Sister to protect peace & humanity, even Summer always been supportive for me even though our age gap are far when we have a crush on each other before my life was taken away & couldn't age at all & in a way having her bless to date her daughter Ruby while sometime teasing me around dating her daughter. But also... *Sigh* I own her so much from how much she have done for me & been the ONLY person that listen & understand me so much. She was the one that convince me to attend Haven Academy as a Guardian Member & it have brought me where I am together with Team JWDE. They I can truly related & understand each other. The very thing... That I can truly grow more closer than anybody including... Our trusted friend that we made along the way & lead to me raising my niece, Mary as the ONLY full blooded Family Member I have left. In a way, I wouldn't say it help overcome the hardest thing of my life, but in the way it brought up many things that I lost faith in Humanity & show that their will be chance to bring back my life but in a much brighter future. And I... Wouldn't trade it for anything for meeting Jade, Wendy, Dawn & Erasa in my life. 

Dawn: *Heartbeat so much from how much he think of me & shade blush so much* 

Erasa: *Smile* Aww, now that how you show your thought on how much you love us David~. 

David: *Cold look & arm across* We all have our common ground & sense from what we been through. You all... Understand me more than Son friend & loved one. I'm the one that pull both your a-- with the way of training as the Ultimate Team. 

Erasa: Still the greatest training that push us further. *Wrap my arm around Jade* It sure show us that you are more perfect to help me & Jade have our own Full Blood Children too in partnership relationship consent. *Giggle* You'll be smashing at least 4 Gals. 

David: *Shade blush & a bit annoys* What do you mean by 4-.

Dawn: *Grab Erasa shoulder with annoyance with red blush* I-I'm sure that Erasa just messing with you as usually, right? 

Erasa: *Pout but smug* Oh yes, the usually messing around. 

Jade: *Roll my eyes* To me of what I need to overcome the hardest thing of my life would be... I guess in a way recovering my faith & trust around Huntman & Huntress. But most importantly... Recovering from my long time Traumas at a young age & to me... My Mom marrying Erasa Father was the 1st step of overcoming the hardest thing & change did... Affect me & it was never easy to regain back what I use to me... An innocence little girl that look up to many heroes & gone away the moment I lost my father. But our new family been the one that help me through my dark time & mostly with Erasa being there for me even from being accepted to Haven Academy 2 Year early. Despise of not all Huntman & Huntress are like that, it always will STICK with me since those that DON'T act like Huntman & Huntress are the REAL reason of causing my father Death in the first place. The moment I met my Team & David along with our friends... I feel that even if I don't overcome the hardest thing of my life, I look forward & protect the life that been given back for me & my mom for a brighter future & being Erasa Girlfriend, bring that spark & drive as the Ultimate Huntress & only focus on what I have in life & being the Team Leader that my close Teammate & friends that they will always rely & TRUST on. I learn that so much from David.