Question 204

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: Alright this question is from SapphireDraken173 with Sonic The The Hedgehog version of this person OC, Sapphire The Dragonhog asking the question!

-Sonic The Hedgehog Sapphire-

What is an adventure you will always remember?

-Question End-

Boom Ruby: Hmm... Well despise of the adventure around the world that was affected by war. I guess to me in my opinion the adventure that me, Weiss, My Kitty & Sis along with other have gone during the 1st rise of this Ancient Threat known as Lyric. Who seem to be a Snake Hybrid of a Giant, Monstrous Cybernetic Trait & is last of the Ancient Race Warrior. But in a madman of achieving his goal of destroying all Organic Life Form & rebuilt the world that is fill with Robots & Machinery to rule with an iron fist which known as a very DANGEROUS Ancient Warrior with an insane goal that Ancient Warrior DON'T stand for. It was during the time when Machito, Machiko, Sam, Daughter, Tari, Rexy, Saiko & Starla begin settling in their new home with Infinila & Infinity from the Jackal Guardian Twin Banishment & having to meet 2 new members of their team & friend name Dominic & Branch along with their Nemesis but at the same time Frienemy name Professor Egg. Yeah, trust us, it a strange destroy each other friendship type of thing. Of course, I do check over with David & Davidette alot to support & be there for them as their little sister Figure & still hope that the rivalry don't get out of hand with Machito & Machiko. But the adventure against Lyric is one heck of a ride. But it sure as heck isn't the last time, we see Lyric as well. 

Boom Weiss: The adventure that I can always remember is my family in law Vacation. I was around 13 years old when I went to a family vacation with my Family In law. It was just me, My Mom, Winter, Klein, Wally, Bianca & Reina with the Dasher Family on a nice trip to a beautiful island resort that my Grandfather & my Grandfather in law, Jaden went in the past with their family. The adventure, food, beach & alot of fun activities. And my personal favorite is the Festival Event that was held from the island. I was so spoiled from having so much fun & couldn't stop enjoying myself even with my Brother & Sister, Machito & Machiko of our time together. I felt that I wasn't losing anything from enjoying myself during my awful father time. I would always remember that time forever. *-_-* I do felt that I get that my mom, father in law, Jack & my 2 mother in law Leone & Lucinda was making love together in their Partnership Relationship with my mom just from how my mom hair was a bit messy & seen that she was very please. 

Boom Blake: Hmm, I do feel my adventure is always where my life would take me. *Look at my Cyborg* After so much that I gone through in my life to help my Faunas Kind & gain equally for all Faunas, but I thought I was doing the right thing but when I saw my Ex Boyfriend TRUE color & movement that cause Faunas to be fear more & make Human serve us... It was very sicken & NOT what I wanted. It hurt me so much from what I been seeing without noticing it. I felt my adventure was in the wrong path & everything that I thought was for the Equally. After leaving the White Fang, it CHANGE so much in my life & met many GREAT People & friend I made along the way. *Smile* Even got comfort by Ruby & being her Partnership Girlfriend by my side until I'm ready for a NEW Love Life. This new adventure I want to see this through in my life. 

Boom Yang: *Smile* Adventure to me can be tell by many things. I do always cherish the adventure I have with my loved one & family as well. If I can explore so much in the world even if it during the war or threat, this bring in my hype as a Seeker Huntress & spending it more with loved one make it so much better & make alot of memories. *Smile* When their an adventure to take on or explore I'm your type of Gal to do that. Even my Partnership Girlfriend, Weiss bring me joy when we explore together~.

Boom Weiss: *Blush a bit & sigh* And also making sure Yang doesn't do anything stupid.

Boom Yang: Love you too~. *Kiss Weiss sweet lip*

Boom Weiss: *Blush* 

-Words Result: 807-