Question 197

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: Alrighty, next question is from SapphireDraken173 & from her Super Mario version OC of Sapphire!

-Super Mario Sapphire Question-

 What is one adventure that you'll always remember?

-Question End-

G64 F(Y/N): An adventure we'll always remember. The adventure I can always remember is the trip is the Road Trip to Disneyland with my boyfriend SMG4, Bestie Smashie, Mario & Toad. It wasn't the 1st time my love went on a Road Trip to Disneyland with Mario & Toad. *Rub my head* Which was quite an interesting but crazy adventure on how we got there. Was it mental scar... Yes. But the adventure to heading there was worth it. *Blush* SMG4 treat me like his beautiful Princess & I did dress up as my own Princess Style to make him stare at me with love~. That adventure was so worth it in our relationship. With the cause of my brain cells being scar once again. 

G40 (Y/N): Hmm.... The adventure around Remnant was something to always remember even though it was in the middle of the war against Salem. But if I have to to choose the adventure that I'll always adventure is traveling around the world in both Earth Side & Remnant Side during the time Dark Gaia was a threat. Since I already say some detail about the Dark Gaia Incident so the rest would be filling it the other. Well sure that I didn't travel with my 4 girlfriends that time from the Dark Gaia Incident to restore the planet but the adventure I went with Machito & coming across the other with my new friend that is a cute creature with amnesia & looking after Celeste. But showing my new friends & Celeste the many different place around the world & showing her many places in life outside her former Hometown & trying out many amazing foods together & grown very closer my new friend along with forming a mother & daughter bond with Celeste. An adventure like that may not be perfect set up but it the one thing that change my life forever & I'll always remember that adventure. 

DMG50 F(Y/N): *Giggle* No doubt my adventure that I'll always remember is going on alot of Treasure hunting with my adopted Family as a Crusher. I LOVE exploring around with my adopted mother Sophia, adopted father Razor, Adopted Sister Starla, adopted Little Brother Stark, Adopted Little Sister Electra & adopted Cousin Rexy. I always saw many beautiful crystals, gem, jewel & other amazing treasures that I never seen before & have alot of great adventure with the family that I love so much. So much of them I'll always remember. *-w-* And also keep my cute baby adopted sister in check with her "front" touching hobby.

DMG10 F(Y/N): Yeah, the adventures no doubt in way I'll always remember from being the adopted Sister of Mario & Luigi is the stupid adventure of this Mario if he was in adventure. There are many things I adventure I found very nice & amazing in my time together. But then again it my brother Mario we're talking about. Does drag other sometime. But overall, I did find myself enjoying it so much while looking after my brother Mario but the adventure I would say it worth it & fun. 

G35 (Y/N): Hmm... I do remember an adventure I went with Saiko on our Bestie Anniversary to travel to Chicken Wing Festival. But while traveling we came across Mario during our journey. And you can guess on our journey being one h-ll of a ride with Mario around. After that resolves we made it to the chicken wing festival & been one heck of an adventure. That & also the adventure in Japan on a double travel with our lover, *Red blush* but that for another story. 

DW F(Y/N): My adventure that I always remember is from working as Team RWBY Assistance. Believe me, working different shift leads to so much travel & adventure from being Weiss Right Hand Gal & Bodyguard, Blake Secretary & Servant, Yang Partner in Crime & Seeker Partner & of course, Ruby Trusted Partner Assistance & her Protector. Working with Tea RWBY feel like an adventure everyday & honestly, I wouldn't mind that at all from feeling so comfortable & warm around them.

DMG25 F(Y/N): Well, I did have some fair share on adventure in the past before I adopted Sapphire & Brian. But I felt like my adventure was all from the prophecy of the Spirit Of Heroes... After losing Isabella FOREVER... I can't think of any adventure that isn't from my drive & determine of embracing the Spirit Of Heroes... But the ONLY adventure that I'm gotta through & cherish so much deep inside my heart is raising Sapphire & Brian to watch them grow up in their life & giving them the life they can be truly happy for. To me, those adventures are the one I will begin remembering & always look back with a smile. 

-Words Result: 857-