EP 5/23: Team JWDE & David (Prime MultiGachaverse & Prime M96 Gachaverse)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

The view of the MultiGachaverse was being shown with alot of firework and Announcement saying.

Announcement: Coming from you live from behind the scene, it Ask The MultiGachaverse!

-Ask The MultiGachaverse-

GachaClubDefender5: *:D* Alrighty everyone! Welcome to Ask the MultiGachaverse Episode 23 of Season 2! This group is a special case for the upcoming Final Season of Sonic Prime of the Paradox Prism Trilogy Event! This group is truly gotta be something Special within the Prime M96 Gachaverse & the New Era of the Revival M96 Version! But I do need to so a little head up on certain question that won't be answer due to where it will take place from the Prime M96 Gachaverse which the only type of question that won't be answer is anything that have to do with SMG4 Era which HAVEN'T happen yet from the Prime M96 Gachaverse along with detail on the New SMG4 Era along with characters. And that pretty much it. As for the group it will be the Ultimate Team & Rival of the Main 4 Gals & their Guardian Member from the Team that are rival to each other with 2 of them having history with their rival & been guide by the Ultimate Guardian himself that he grown closer throughout their time together & form their strongest bond with the trust, guide & loyalty they have for each other. And uhh... Be aware since they're also like their Guardian Member on how they will answer their question. Enough of that, time to introduce them! 1st up being their Guardian Member of the Ultimate Guardian, David Chaos! 

David from the Prime M96 Gachaverse appear on the QNA Stage with his arm cross & cold look. 

David: *Cold* Tch. At least I won't be surrounding with by those idiots. 

GachaClubDefender5: Uhh... Yeah, I guess. Next person is the Team Leader & is known as the Ultimate Huntress & being David Apprentice from how she sees him as a Mentor but also a Big Brother Figure to her & part of the RARE Sliver Eyes Trait of the few survivors of their unique ability & also defeated the 4-time Champion in her 1ST battle against her & lastly have an older stepsister but who also is her Girlfriend with a Loyal Partner & trusted Team Member. I welcome the leader of Team JWDE, Jade Rhapsody!

Team Leader Jade from the Prime M96 Gachaverse arrive on the QNA Stage with a similar cold behavior like David & rub my arm. 

Jade: *Cold & sigh* You know, could have at least leave some Chicken Patty to make this manageable. 

GachaClubDefender5: *O_o* You're gotta have some made by your girlfriend afterward. Next person is the Jade Partner within the Team & is known as the next Heiress to her now Newly Restore & Merge Family Company of her restore Family name with her New Family combine in her big family & also have a Family Heritage Semblance like the Schnee & is the Best Teammate ever with her Trusted Partner & Best Friend Relationship with Jade Older Sister & see David as her True Brother Figure. Here is the Great & Magnificent Wendy Flare! And who is also known as a Famous Cover Singer. 

Wendy from the Prime M96 Gachaverse arrive to the QNA Stage & did her very polite bow & smile with flare passion. 

Wendy: *Smile* Such honor to be part of this QNA Series. Well then look forward to answering your question as the next Heiress of the new Flare Crimsonbird Peacekeeper Company! Answering with my Team make this even more better. *Wrap my arm around Jade* Don't you agree Partner?

Jade: *Sigh & smile a bit from my Partner* Yeah, I suppose. 

GachaClubDefender5: *Chuckle* Next Person is Wendy Partner within the Team & is the Faunas Member of the Teammate that turn against the White Fang from the Corruption & path they was taking & having to suffer so much pain from the White Fang action on her life but now helping both Human & Faunas alike from being the bridge between them & have only one family member that she have in her life & technically his Guardian to be taken care of with her Team by her side with her Amazing & Trusted Partner & very loyal to her Team Leader & Close friend with Wendy & lastly being very CLOSE to David himself with pure loyal & trust to call him Boss. *Whisper* While also having Pure feeling of LOVE to him even when he's in a relationship with Jade Rival. *Smile* Here is Dawn Moonstone!

Dawn from Prime M96 Gachaverse appear next to David with her eyebrow raise & have her arm cross.

Dawn: *-_-* Right... Guess it great to be here to answer your questions. 

David: *Roll my eyes* Yeah, I feel you on that. 

Dawn: *Cheek shades a bit blush from David* Indeed, Boss. 

GachaClubDefender5: And now for the last member of Team JWDE. She's Dawn Partner within the Team & is known as the Power Defense of the Team & have a wonderful family after what happened to her father life from that horrible mother of her & can be the type to show Compassion & protection from the coldness & sassy behavior, she give off to those that mess with her & her loved one with having a Loyal & Trusted Partner, Close Best Friend Relationship & a Stepsister that she LOVE & CARE so much for & now being her Ultimate Girlfriend along with being the Ultimate Guardian David, Ultimate Best Friend that she forever thankful & trust him so much. Time toe welcoming Erasa Star!

Erasa from the Prime M96 Gachaverse appear behind her girlfriend, Jade & hug her behind while giving her a passion kiss on the lip.

Erasa: Heya everyone! I'm here with my lovely Ultimate Girlfriend Team to answer your questions!

Jade: *Blush hard & look away a bit* E-Erasa... Not too sudden.  

Wendy: *Smirk* It was bound to happen anyway, Jade. 

Dawn: *Smile* You should have been knowing by know from my Partner. 

David: Better then with the other. 

Jade: *Blush hard & sigh* Okay fair point.

Erasa: *Giggle* Love you too~.

GachaClubDefender5: *Chuckle* Now that Team JWDE is assemble time for a location to answer your question. I do know one place. But... Forgive me for that though.  

GachaClubDefender5 snap his finger & reveal the location to answer the questions for Team JWDE as they was standing on a large Shatter Crystal.

Erasa: *>:O* Okay Creator... What the actual f--k? 

David: *A bit annoy* Seriously? The Shatterverse. Here I thought we was over with this whole event & this place. 

Jade: *>:(* What reason to be here as a Location? 

GachaClubDefender5: *O_O* Uhh... To fit the theme? 

Dawn: ... Could have at least be one of the Shatterverse World.   

Wendy: Well... It not a life threaten situation though. Better then going through all that again.  

GachaClubDefender5: Yeah... Team JWDE are READY to answer your questions! But be sure to keep in mind on the head up though. And plus, this is the Ultimate Team so do expect them to answer their questions there way. You all ready?

David: Tch, I guess.

Jade: Fine.

Wendy: Alright then.

Dawn: Whatever.

Erasa: Still annoy on the location choice but sure though.

GachaClubDefender5: Very well! Feel free to leave questions for Team JWDE to answer in the comment below & with that...

Team JWDE: Let the QNA begin! 

-Words Result: 1276-