Question 205

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην Izhad2005

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: This question is from Izhad2005! *Reading the question* Here's a question for you four. What if besides there was a new sentient race that was artificially made given life. I'm talking about a new sentient race of robots that could think, feel act on their own accords. Just like human and faunas beings. Whatever they are like humans and faunas they have their own emotions and are free to choose how they want to pursue the new life that they were given. Would you four treat them equally like any living beings or would you treat as just machines built to serve or just as playthings. And would this bring a positive or negative outcome for human and faunas kind?

Boom Ruby: Hmm... Well on the fairness of it. *-_-* I can honestly tell how Professor Egg treat his Robots, Orbot, Cubebot & Starbot from them having emotion but being order around by Professor Egg & having a complicated relationship but still show some treatment of them but again it is Professor Egg though. 

Boom Blake: If they're like in a similar position of them being in like the Faunas & Equally. Of course, we would do the same for them for Equally as their own being & person since from Cyborg, Android or even Ancient Technology. We're all living being after all.

Boom Yang: But of course, if any evil being of Sentients Robots that would kind destruction or being dangerous from being pure evil of course, we're gotta defend peace from those that take the wrong path of equally like the Faunas from the White Fang. 

Boom Weiss: Unless it from Professor Egg Robots, we wouldn't worry that much from how his Robots are. Which sometime can be sad from how lonely Professor Egg can be after all.

-Back to Boom Professor Egg Lair-

Boom Professor Egg: *Squeeze while eating pizza & wearing my one-piece PJ* Why do I feel like I was mentioned?

Boom Cubebot: *Sitting down* Think you're being mentioned on a question Boss?

Boom Professor: No one ask you. 

Boom Orbot: *Fixing the cable* Oh man. 

Starbot: Hey, Professor Egg new magazine for the cover of your Invented making the impact from attack.

Boom Professor Egg: *:D* Oh give me that!

-Words Result: 395-