Question 195

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: This question is from SapphireDraken173 & from her SMG4 Version of her OC, Sapphire!

-SMG4 Sapphire-

What is something memorable that made a big impact on your life?

-Question End-

G64 F(Y/N): Hmm... I would say the most memorable moment that made a big impact on my life. *Blush* Is no doubt falling in love with SMG4. I always enjoy our friendship together when having good time & doing meme together. I would sometime get hit on from weirdo & think they're better that look down on people which I HATE the most. But when SMG4 have his way of handling those guys with his meme or summon Mario & treat me so well, that made my heart warm & beat for him. SMG4 may not be perfect but to my eyes I LOVE him just the way he is. 

G40 F(Y/N): The most memorable moment that made an impact for me.... *Red blush* Okay it might have been finally did mating with my 4 girlfriends on our mature & steamy time. 

Everyone: *Looking at G40 F(Y/N)*

G40 F(Y/N): *Red blush while rubbing my arm* Look we been having feeling for each other throughout the Salem Threat while it grow stronger! Considering how many thing been happening during the war against Salem, do tense to get between the feeling we have for each other even in the aftermath of the new Era! To put it like that, confessing our love for each other is the biggest impact of my life & when they tense me so much, you have no idea on the Guardian Phase that trigger within me from my love for Team RWBY!

DW F(Y/N): *O>O* Yeah to be fair the Love Affection that Guardian Kind shown for their lover do get stronger when they get so heated up from their love. Well for the most memorable moment made an impact for me is no doubt working as Team RWBY Assistance. If I didn't meet them, no telling on the struggle that I would come ahead when raising 4 Adopted Children. And they even help us with finding a new home & setting in our new fresh start of our life & help put my mind in ease when I work & my adopted children being watch over. But also... Even help me through my Darkest thought of my Traumas & give me the help that I truly need from my PTSD & be there for me. 

DMG50 F(Y/N): Hearing that I can truly related the exact same feeling of getting help I truly need after the h-ll I been through back to my hometown. How can I not say that memorable moment that made an impact to me is the SAME as her? I thought my nightmare was about to return after Weiss, Blake & the other discover my Dark Secret... But they DIDN'T treat me as a monster but also help me through my darkest time & give me the TRUE help I need to overcome my traumas. I went to ALOT of Ava therapy session to talk about my abuse & traumas back to my hometown & Ava took so much time & patient to help me through this traumas step by step & listen to every detail of it. Even part that was so hurtful to talk about & comfort me when I need to vent or let it all out so much emotion & help me keep my mind calm & at peace to overcome my traumas & move forward pass that. Even with my love one check on me & be there for me even with trying out different hobbies to calm my nerve & with the Crusher Family helping me so much before I was adopted by them. I can never stop being thankful for everything the done for me.

DMG10 F(Y/N): The most memorable moment that made an impact in my life is being adopted by Mario & Luigi. From hearing their reason why they want to adopt me into their family is... Very touching & mean so much to me. Even though they know that they're not perfect family I ever wanted but still welcome me with open arms & give me the family that I ever want. They may not be the perfect brother but even with all their flaw, I do LOVE my 2 brothers more than anything & I would protect them from threat & from themselves since their my brothers & my family.

G35 (Y/N): *Smile* No way in h-ll I would not choose to have my best friend in the whole Gachaverse, Saiko being my big impact of my memorable moment! She always been around for a long time when she came into my life. We get along so well & so close with each other since we're Anime Guardian & stick together as True Bestie. Plus, my family do love having Saiko around. And plus, Bestie can be a very cool & awesome bada-- Gal that love rock & kicka-- but also is very thoughtful & caring in her Yandere way. But also, Saiko can be a wonderful supportive true friend & accept me being gay like the Bestie she truly is. I always been Saiko Bestie friend for a long time & even stay over so much from sleepover & we NEVER felt awkward from each other in wearing underwear since I'm gay & NEVER interest in Female "front". Not like I was saying that Saiko doesn't have a hot "front", Rexy is a very lucky man to date Bestie & both mate with each other since Rexy hit a very hot jackpot & fill my bestie with LOVE. I'm very happy for both of them. Bestie will always be a big impact of my life. 

DMG25 F(Y/N): The one biggest memorable moment that made a big impact that change my life forever... Is adopting my former girlfriend twin children, Sapphire & Brian. Losing Isabella CHANGE me forever & I was in a dark place from losing her FOREVER. But then when I discover that Isabella gave birth to twin after her ex boyfriend force love her & been hiding it a secret from me from not wanting me to get hurt from how too late I was from stopping him from impregnate her by force... But seeing Sapphire & Brian show that Isabella will NEVER be truly gone since they're a part of her & it push me out of the dark place to give me a new purpose to adopted them & raise them as my own. I vow to give both Sapphire & Brian the life to be truly happy for & give them the love they truly need.

-Words Result: 1138-