Question 211

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: Alrighty we're starting off the question by Izhad2005 & it for FNF Saiko. *Reading the question* Question 211: For FNF Saiko How did you and Rexy meet and when did he propose to you to marry him?

FNF Saiko: Oh, that is a straightforward question~. And actually those 2 moment exactly both have one thing in common & that would be all from my former Company Job that I use to work at after my choice to retire at Neo Meme Bar & Hostess Club own by SMG4 & his 2 wives Yang Xiao Long & SYG4 who are very great friend of mine. It actually where I first met Rexy when he first arrives at the Neo Meme Bar & Hostess Club & follow by years later was the place where he Propose to me to be his wife. I met him after around 4 months later after my Partnership Relationship ended after 2 years when he finally found his New True Love again & holding our deal when one of us find True Love to when our Partnership Relationship ended. With 1 year later he asks his new love for marriage in hand from how much closer they got since they met & I felt so happy for him. I'll always LOVE him & all the date we went together & our love making time I'll NEVER forget which Rexy WASN'T the one that took my "first time" but he also the same as well from losing his "first time". Meeting Rexy first time was quite a very lovely experience when we first met from him paying for me to be his Custom Hostess since I'm one of Yang Top Hostess that date many men & women from my popularity rating & beauty that I attract. But also, in a way I got to know Rexy & got to learn what he gone through from that awful father of his from how he run the Crusherest Family Rap Company & how he is making a name for himself to bring down his father with his Uncle Razor & his 1st wife Sophia. He even use to be in a Partnership Relationship with this Gal who was Meta Guardian & surprisingly hearing some familiar detail about that Gal which turn out to be my Partnership Boyfriend, Favorite Cousin that been a very supportive friend for Rexy & even help him relief stress from making love together & being Supportive as his Partnership Girlfriend until one of them found true love which sound very familiar to me & my Partnership Boyfriend deal which turn one down the line that she the reason of Rexy meeting me since I am really close to her as my best friend. Honestly, we have alot of common & gone on dates with each other & more time pass that I'm seeing Rexy MORE in my mind & thought that I couldn't stop thinking about him & support him so much in anyway while being by his side when the time come to bring his father down & it was when it hit me & saw that Rexy was my one TRUE Soulmate that I have fallen completely in LOVE with & him being the one that won over my heart when we dates & now become a couple & after Rexy Father was finally defeated & met his downfall around a few week it when Rexy Propose to me infront of everyone within the Neo Meme Bar & Hostess Club which I emotionally accept his offer & be his wife with everyone congratulation me & Rexy from finally being marry to my love & leads to the choice of retiring as SMG4 & Yang Hostess which the farewell from everyone there was breathtaking & heartwarming. Me & Rexy have made love before & let just say that the Crusherest Family Bloodline have very powerful Entities Ability that come in very unique perk for Rapper all around & I also took upon on accepting the gift as Rexy wife & it leads where I am today as a loving wife with a many new Hobbie & career while being a Bada-- & wonderful mother to our children & love my Family in law while being an amazing Wife to Rexy. *Giggle* But do tease my Partnership Boyfriend now & then with best friend doing the same with Rexy which I don't mind~. It been one heck of a ride to say the less. 

Saicore: That is... Such a heartfelt romance story. 

Saiko: Indeed. Your SMG4 start this Neo Meme Bar & Hostess Club? 

FNF Saiko: Why yes~. Trust me on this, it the place where you can truly have some heated session with your lovers. *Smirk* I know you both want to do it with them so badly.

Saicore: *Red blush & rub my head* Sound very promising~.

Saiko: *Blushing hard* Now I'm being convince from that promise place~.

-Words Result: 847-