Question 212

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: The next question is from BluEmber469! *Reading the question* To the original Saiko and her gender bend or the other way around to make sure they don't get pi--ed at me what do you think of each other so far and your love interest cause I'm guessing you have a room you all hang out in inbetween questions while still waiting to be asked questions?

Saiko: Technically I'm NOT the OG Saiko since I'm an Anime Guardian. *Look at Saicore* Just by seeing myself as a man on my Genderbend I do quite find myself very hot & bada-- attraction. Tough man Ponytail do bring out the Punk Awesome from him. If you're like me, I take it that you also came from there as well? 

Saicore: *Arm cross & chuckle* I know you what you're thinking & you are indeed right as well as being an Anime Guardian. I also take it that you also know an old friend of our but I take it as a Demon Man? 

Saiko: If your is a Demon Woman than yes as well. Rocking is in our nature for music. 

Saicore: *>:)* Right on! I do find you very attractive & d--n that hot too. I always knew that I would be a very Hot Gal. Even your chest give off the pure attraction beauty. *Thinking* But it is a bit weird to say that to myself as a Genderbend?

Saiko: What do you think? We're basically the same person but opposite I wouldn't be surprise that your between the leg is like my hot chest in attraction. 

Saicore: Hmm... Okay fair point on that. Honestly, I still would be respect of your personal space since we're both taken & still our own gender. So how about we show each other our Lover?

Saiko: *Smile & took out my phone with a picture of Rexy* Very well. Here my boyfriend, Rexy Crusher. 

Saicore: *Seeing Rexy Crusher* So that what my Girlfriend, Genderbend look like. Okay I may not be Gay but man, Rexy look very strong & powerful. And being attraction man as well? I can easily see my Girlfriend trait on him which is wow... Trait & feeling my Girlfriend from him like this I would have been alright on being Bi just to date him. 

Saiko: *Giggle* That so? And how about you?

Saicore: *Took out my phone with a picture of Rexie* I give you my Girlfriend, Rexie Crusher. 

Saiko: *Seeing Rexie Crusher* Oh my goodness, so that what my boyfriend, Genderbend look like. My, my may not be Lesbian but this Gal sure can show to be very strong & powerful as well. And being this attraction from that beauty she's giving off & even have quite a Hot size chest as an Echidna Guardian. I can see what you mean by seeing my boyfriend trait on her being so there & shown so well. That trait & feeling my boyfriend from her do make me want drawn to her to feel alright on being Bi to date her. I take it her life is also like my boyfriend?

Saicore: Yes she is.  

FNF Saiko: *Giggle & smirk with my hand on my hip* Just from hearing tone from you both make me almost convince to book you both on the Premium Special on Neo Meme Bar & Hostess Club room for you both to experience the different between Rexy & Rexie. In Partnership Relationship Term that is.

Saicore: *Red blush* H-Hey, no need for that. 

Saiko: *Red blush* Y-Yeah, we're good. Just our thought giving our opinion of each other lovers Genderbend that all.

FNF Saiko: *Smirk* Why of course. *Thought* Beside no doubt that there Gachaverse of Lesbian Rexie & Lesbian Saiko along with Gay Rexy & Gay Saicore. But sure, really gave their thought that for sure. 

-Words Result: 662-