Question 181

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: Okay this 1st question to start off this Season is from BlitzenBugatti! *Reading the question* What is Machito's current strongest transformation?

Nora: Machito current strongest transformation? *>:D* That is no doubt that his strongest transformation right now, is Super Guardian God!

Ren: *Nod* The God Form of the Guardian Kind & 1st form to achieve it level. 

Jaune: Super Guardian God Form is honest the next level of the Guardian Kind Power. But the complete form is proved to be at the dramatic scale of the Power with God Energy. Eve when Machito first achieve the form was incomplete but even then, it still packs so much power & speed.

Nora: Well yeah! He destroys Nazone in that Semi Super Guardian God Power! And gave Sonic a run for his money even against Sonic New God Form. 

Rexy: But the Semi Incomplete Super Guardian God have alot of drawback from how incomplete the form is which even could be unstable without losing control. And I can tell that he must have truly move forward from losing his first love after so long & leads to him achieving the TRUE Form of Super Guardian God. But what we weren't even expecting at all that his own Super Guardian God ability is to use his loved one Semblance & Ability from the STRONG Bond that he shares with them. Can use Team RWBY Semblance, Meta Guardian Kind Ability, Jackal Guardian Kind Ability & even multiple the ability as long that it is use by more loved one that have the SAME ability & similar to each other. 

Ren: And let not forget that Dragon Wail.

Jaune: Jeez, massive damage but put a strain & drain quickly from using it. 

Rexy: Super Guardian God for those that achieve it can have their own ability to come with it. But Super Guardian God is the 1st step into the God Level. Believe me, the Guardian Kind have different way to push themselves into the next level of power even one that can rival with the God Level. Seeing my old friend & Partner reach that level make me want to push myself as well.

Nora: Same with us!

Jaune: *Sweat a bit knowing the type of training Nora love to do* Well, yeah. 

-Words Result: 400-