EP 4/22 Finale: Question 220

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: Well then, we're at the big mark of this Episode Group Finale for these lovely Saiko version. We have about these few questions for you 3 to answers on. You three are ready? 

Saiko: *Smirk* We're all set & ready Creator!

Saicore: *Smirk & crack my knuckle* You sure as h-ll know I'm ready to answer the last remaining questions!

FNF Saiko: *Smirk with my hand on my hip* You sure know it Creator~. Let give these wonderful people a great time on this Finale~.

GachaClubDefender5: Alright then! 1st off starting this question is from SapphireDraken173 & the one asking the question is her OC, SMG4 Sapphire!

-SMG4 Sapphire Question-

What is the most craziest thing you've ever done in your life? 

-Question End- 

Saiko: *Arm cross while thinking* Hmm... I'm all about doing the most craziest thing ever. Oh, especially where I came from before, I became an Anime Guardian. Matter a fact, there quite some craziest thing I did during college from the game I came from. *Look at Saicore* I say we pick one of each since we're basically similar to each other in our life.

Saicore: Yeah, that sound about right. 

FNF Saiko: Oh, do tell~. Even some spicy detail~.

Saiko: *O_o* Yeah, didn't happen in the past. I can remember this most awesome prank that I did with done with an old friend of mine. 

Saicore: *OoO* Oh sh-t, I can already know where that is heading. 

Saiko: It was during the Spring Season from the College Year. It was the spring festival that many Colleges student have set up for. But boy me & an old friend prank was gotta be out of this world from our band performance. We may or may not got some most bada-- firework that my old friend brought thanks to his mother payment. She get pay so much from being a Hostess that she works from & being the top tier Hostess that would be pay for as lovely serves & done number of loves making. But she's also a Love Demon with her secret position to punish those that are too horrible & beyond forgiveness as a secret job which she can endured it to finish them off & with the sight of her being there very last moment. But that also something I don't bring up too much since my old friend always have a Single Mother in his life from what happened to her & can be a very protective son like a Mommy Boy. 

Saicore: *Sigh* Yeah, I can feel you on that.

Saiko: But beside this most craziest prank honestly been approved by my old friend mother as well from one of the teacher staff doing some very shady things to other Female Teacher School so... *Smirk* She want us to go all out with the bada-- firework & when we perform our kick a-- song we end it with a big firework ending & with a secret message being shown from Demon Craft that expose the staff teacher within the College while my old friend mother keep him busy & by the time he notice something up it was already too late & his mother hold him in part with that demon power. Let just say that it been report that our staff teacher been how can you put it harassing Female Teacher & done some shameful thing to them & even force loved one of them & kept them silence. He was sentence to death by my old friend mother as a Love Demon. May be a Punk Gal before I change my way but even, I can't stand these type of f--k up people. Doing this craziest thing of my life is what make me enjoy having my old friend mother around since it a h-ll alot of fun!