Start Of Season 2

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-Behind the scene-

At the known Realm beyond Reality of the Divine Creator of the Stories GachaClubDefender5 was finishing up the remaining setup for the Season 2 of Ask The MultiGachaverse from the rules & finishing the Book Cover right after doing a few chapters on different stories from Lucy X Reader, Saiko X Reader, Love & ship along with Gacha Requests with stage of Season 2 about to begin. 

GachaClubDefender5: *Looking through everything before I begin the QNA* Alright, rules are set up with some little major change along with new rules to make it a full-on FOCUS QNA Series & of course the new things I will be added for each episode of different groups for 18 Episodes. Well, I don't need to put up more head up or anything of how far I gotta since that is cover on Season 1 pilot. Slick Frame just finish with Season 2 of Ask Mario & I'm pretty much looking forward for Season 3 of Ask Mario. *Looking at my next Iblis Trigger Chronicle Arc Story that WILL begin soon* Months to finish Machito Story, no telling how long will the 2nd Iblis Trigger Chronicle Arc Story until it finishes so look like I got alot of great work to do along with doing other chapter of different Stories each 5 chapters in on the 2nd Iblis Trigger Chronicle Arc Story, along with doing Gacha Request & some good future inspire ideas on a story to test out. 

Then GachaClubDefender5 look at the all new upgrade settling for the group to answer the question & have a smile on the face. 

GachaClubDefender5: I'm all set & ready to set the whole Season 2. I do KNOW which group will start off the Season 2. Time to start it off & show them the surprise change for this Season!

GachaClubDefender5 then prepare the Season 2 Ask The MultiGachaverse & yet again a Season to start it off.

-Words Result: 349-