Question 184

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: This question is from EmmanuelPorter! *Reading the question* I have a question if any of you guys were villains would you redeem yourselves or be an antihero :)

Nora: If we were villains & have a change of heart or just do it on our own choice. Choose to be redeem ourselves or be an antihero. Well, I do think I see myself as an anti hero from how rough I live my life & not have any family. To be an Anti Hero but done what I see fit. 

Ren: I would be the same spot with my love on Anti Hero. I did lose my parent when I was a kid & it how I met Nora. If our path would lead to the wrong direction & change along the way, I can see it as an Anti Hero path to only rely on ourselves but sometime help other but without a price. *Thinking* At least that what I think that Anti Hero do or if there more to it. 

Jaune: After being a Villain the path of redeeming or Anti Hero. I would choose the path to redeem myself. Redeem & atone the action I would have done if I was a villain just like with Infinila.

Rexy: Hmm... Hearing that make me think of what if I would be like my own father... But if my eyes would be open to change my way, I would see myself to redeem myself even if it take years. 

-Words Result: 275-