Question 221

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: Okay we're starting off this 1st question of the group from Izhad2005 & also along with the 1st question of 2024! *Reading the question* So I've got a question for all of you. How did you meet each other & became the team that you are known today?

David: *Arm cross* Hmph. Well to answer that, we all went to the SAME Academy when we met each other & form the Team that was form from the initiation test. From what I know each of the 4 Academy have different settling of test being form from the initiation to not test themselves but also form partner to reach to the destination together & test themselves to get certain relic piece of each for the Partner & make it back to the Academy & with certain similar Pieces share same trait, will make 2 Partner forming into a Team with the Guardian Member being guiding & escort depending how well they work with them & get place on the Team as their Guardian Member. But don't let these interesting detail be overlook since their been accident that cause injury beyond that make them NOT be able to be Huntman & Huntress & sure as h-ll also do cause death from Grimm which cause injury. Since being the Huntman & Huntress is the symbol of peace & protected Grimm to devote their heart to fight against the Grimm & protect peace or just making it out of a career & even number of them have other plan of their own which are never good if that what they're aiming for. Each Academy work differently, tch but very questioning way to test Student in a life or death situation from their training from other Training Academy & with the Main 4 Academy being the best of the best.  

Jade: *Sigh* Yeah that about explain everything about these initiation test. I did meet with Wendy from making 1st eye contact.

Wendy: Which make us, Partner. 

Dawn: And I made eyes contact with Erasa as Partner. Though Erasa did seem very worried & stress when we made contact. 

Erasa: *Arm across* When I made promise to my father & stepmom to watch over Jade knowing her thought & mindset on Huntman & Huntress did tense me up with so much worry & hoping that we end up in the same Team. Which thank god we did &... This was before I find out Professor Lionheart bend the rule a bit for my father favor to have Jade end up in the same team which lucky that our Team was even lucky to be form from the Relic piece & when coming across David & after the test, was when our Team was form along with meeting new friends we was known as Team JWDE lead by my wonderful Girlfriend, Jade~. 

Jade: *Blush a bit & sigh* I swear Erasa.

David: Well yes, that is how our Team was form from these question Team System. 

-Words Result: 523-