Question 226

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην Izhad2005

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: We got another question from Izhad2005. *Reading the question* During your duty as Huntresses & David being your Guardian Member, what was the most dangerous enemy you have ever faced?

Erasa: Hmm.... Well, no doubt that it was Grimm Lords Of Salem. But then again, we didn't become Official Huntresses & Huntman AFTER The Secret War. And Professor Egg, Roman & Neo would cause Problem as well from being Dangerous. But we CAN'T really say the Grimm Lords of Salem are the most Dangerous enemy which they was honestly but we WASN'T Official Huntresses & Huntman along with being Agents back then yet so that ISN'T gotta cover that answer. 

David: *Serious* Nazone along with a Dangerous Team that he works together with does prove to currently be the Most Dangerous Enemy now & sure as h-ll don't know where they end up after the Secret War or what they're planning. Professor Egg is dangerous but got stop many times, but his IQ NEVER stop surprising us especially in a way dealing with 5 other Variant Shatterverse Professor Egg from New Yale City Shatterverse of Mr. Professor Egg, Professor Babbler, Professor Won't, Professor Deeper & Professor Did It. With the Paradox Prism Shard, it made them the most dangerous enemy we ever faced with Son & Team RWBY.  

Wendy: *Roll my eyes* Only for them to force to team up with from dealing with a must dangerous threat against us that gave us so much trouble only because we COULDN'T use our forms dues to the Paradox Prism Shockwave when it was Shatter. But even I have to agree that Variant Shatterverse Version from New Yale City of Sam, SRJ, Wally, Lily & Ashley was the most dangerous one & we knew that the couldn't be trusted at 1st after learning about their life being similar but shift very different on Ten, Fall, Walden, Lilith & Ashlyn Life. But with at least with Lily Variant, she have common sense of how too far Ten Plan was & was the one that reach Ten along with her friend out. But Ten IQ like Sam & insane creation invention mindset, prove too be so much even for us with all that Grim Robots of some of Son & Team RWBY loved one. 

Jade: Start of the New Era & didn't take this long for new most dangerous enemy to come across. *Sigh* But I do feel Empathy to Ten, Fall, Walden, Lilith & Ashlyn of going through so much in their life if they didn't have an older sibling in their Life but with Ashlyn older Brother Jaune being the ONLY, we saw but as 90% Robot. But something tell me that Son, Ruby, Weiss, Blake & Yang Shatterverse Version DO exist but their life but no telling how their life went differently. 

Dawn: That was the 1ST Problem in the New Era & with the Paradox Prism Energy CHANGING the Era FOREVER, no telling what will lie ahead of us. More then reason to be aware on up coming up next in the future. 

-Words Result: 539-