EP 3/21 Finale: Question 210

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: Okay then, we're now at this Episode Finale which have a few questions to answer on. You Gal ready to answer them?

Boom Ruby: *Smile* Oh yes, we are!

Boom Weiss: *Smile* Been quite a blast answering the questions. No worry, Bro & Infinila have a good time.

Boom Blake: *Smile* Let give them a good wrap from these question.

Boom Yang: *Smile & pump up* H-ll yeah! Bring on the last questions!

GachaClubDefender5: *Smile* Okay then! We're starting off this Finale with this question by BluEmber469! *Reading the question* Question 210: If you could travel to a different Gachaverse which one would want to visit?

Boom Ruby: *Eyes sparkle* Ohh, infinite number of different Gachaverse across many realities of version of us & our loved one! If I would to choose 1 Gachaverse to visit, I think my choose would be like Gachaverse that have Remnant & Mobian Creature from their Earth/Mobius! Not only Semblance, Aura & Dust but also the Chaos Emerald & the many awesome location that Sonic & his friend have back to their home! Within would be Human, Faunas & Mobian co existing together & probably be different from how the 1st Humanity might not have been destroy since there might be more things then meet the eyes. But I do imagine this Gachaverse being a great place to visit. 

Boom Weiss: My 1 choice that I would choose to visit a Gachaverse. I'm more curious on visiting a Gachaverse that have my Schnee Family name NEVER taken the wrong path under my father control & always been kept on the RIGHT Path that never been corrupt by my father. I always wanted to know what it would be like & how much it will change to make Altas Kingdom a much better place & treat the Faunas well & right like a part of us. 

Boom Blake: The choice I would choose would be a Gachaverse that Faunas always been treated like Human & live together without no conflict between Human & Faunas like they always co exist together since the beginning of life. 

Boom Yang: *Thinking* Hmm... The choice that I would choose to visit a Gachaverse. Honestly, I would choose to visit a Genderbend version of our Gachaverse. Seeing Genderbend version of ourselves is one heck of a ride & adventure! And would be very interesting to see if their any different trait from being a different gender. Make me wonder if Ice Queen Male version is just as attraction as her~?

Boom Weiss: *Blush hard with pout* Hmph, probably have to deal with his Partner Boyfriend. 

GachaClubDefender5: Okay then, now here is this final question from Izhad2005! *Reading the Final Question* Question: Have you ever played far cry 3 blood dragon you should watch its trailer to get a better understanding of it

Boom Ruby: *-_-* Oh right, that the game Yang play from the Far Cry Series. Well to put it more directly a few Hours long length Arcade Game back then that seen to be like a DLC Style feeling. Future weapons are always awesome to see but I'm not that into that game or series. Probably only for the weapon inspire but the rest is... Eh to me. 

Boom Weiss: ... I did watch Yang play the game & having the time of her life. But still can't get over that fact of certain... Aftermath "heated" session I saw when I came back from getting ourselves coffee. Maybe in a comic form theme but still to not expect it just like with Far Cry 3. 

Boom Blake: Eh, I'm not really into the whole Far Cry Series. 

Boom Yang: Well sure as heck didn't forget the trailer looking so good & the game being alright in a DLC feeling type of way. Would show the trailer but does go against what our Creator can't show, NOT from everything that the gameplay show but certain word on the rating that the Creator DON'T show in his book. 

Boom Ruby: But still, I wouldn't watch it.

Boom Blake/Boom Weiss: Same here. 

Boom Yang: *Pout* No fair you guys. 

Boom Ruby: I rather play the Classic Game Battalion War then Fry Cry just from the amazing Strategy Game & the cute units it have.  

GachaClubDefender5: *Chuckle* Well then, this is the LAST question for you 4 & this Episode have been a wrap! How did you 4 enjoy yourself?

Boom Ruby: *Smile* It's been a great time being here Creator! Answer many questions been an amazing & fun ride to do!

Boom Weiss: It's quite a lovely experience. Make me feel really exciting to do this again with my brother & sister in law.

Boom Blake: *Smile* We sure enjoy ourselves with many people questions, Creator.

Boom Yang: *Smile* Thank you so much for having us here, Creator! This been a blast of fun!

GachaClubDefender5: *Smile* You are very welcome, Team RWBY from the Boom Gachaverse! *Look at the viewers* Thank you all so much for leaving question on this group for them to answer. The next group will be about the 2nd appearance on a certain Anime Guardian Gal with Pink Twin Ponytail but with 2 other version along with her. Hope you're all ready for them & thank you so much & until then...

Boom Team RWBY: See yea!

-Words Result: 942-