Question 194

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: We got another question from BluEmber469! This whole thing will be include as a question from the confusion, just be sure to split it into regular comment & question to answer to not lead to another confusion in the future. And this will also have a video to show that come with a question. *Reading the question* To DMG25 Y/N there is a type of cheese burger that is mostly meat the only thing that isnt meat is the cheese and buns and a couple of toppings they are known basically as bacon burgers name differentiate from restaurants and peoppe making them but they have a double patty mushrooms onions bacon cheese barbeque sauce and the buns and for the rest and the question for all of you is what is your best method for cooking your favorite foods with the question you answered and I got a video for you to react to its called magic land with lyrics from dave does music its meant to be on mario kart 7s rainbow road.

DMG25 F(Y/N): *Mouthwatering* That sound like heaven for me. An all meat Cheeseburger do sound so amazing & great! Expect with onions, I do need to try that heavenly meat Cheeseburger with extra cheese to see how good it it. As for best method for cooking my favorite meal, my mother would always put the cheese while finishing up the cooking on the burger to make the cheese melt on & make it extra tasty for the cheese to set in & then put it in the bun to finish the rest. I say that is the BEST way to experience the taste of cheesy in this meaty burger!  

G64 F(Y/N): I say the best method for me when it comes to Chocolate Chip Cookie is to added the extra sweetness & really letting the chocolate set in when being baked with the combine of sweet & chocolate at it finest it brings me close to sweet heaven.

G40 F(Y/N): I say would be like how the deluxe Chili Dog was made with extra flavor that make the Chili taste out of this world & the BEST Hotdog that are so meaty & soft that make the Chili Dog on the top of the world being the best method.

DMG50 F(Y/N): Best method for the Cappuccino Coffee is no doubt added extra sweet & Chocolate or even added some marshmallow to really kick up the sweetness to 100X great as the best method!

DMG10 F(Y/N): Well best method for Spaghettis I would think is 2 things. Combining with amazing things such as the best meatball, chicken, cheese & adding great flavor to make the spaghettis heavenly. As for 2nd... DON'T let Mario make it. 

G35 (Y/N): I would no doubt that the best method to have meatloaf is not just the best meat & flavor but also having with something else like sandwiches, pasta or even curry! Having it with those increase the meatloaf by so much!

DW F(Y/N): Best method I can see is adding sweet in the Chocolate to make it so much Chocolate with the combine of sweet make it so much great! Even better with coffee.

GachaClubDefender5: Now this wants to show you all this video to react on. Since it came with a question, it's approved. This video is a song cover called Magic Land from Mario Kart 7 Rainbow & sing by a YouTuber name Dave Does Music. 

G35 (Y/N): Oh, from Mario Kart 7 Rainbow Road?

DW F(Y/N): Sound really nice. Let hear it!

GachaClubDefender5: *Chuckle* Alright then.

-5:03 Later after watching & listening to the music-

G64 F(Y/N): *Eyes sparkle* Okay, I swear people can be so creation with lyric from the tune of the song! I LOVE it so much!

G40 F(Y/N): *Nod from agreeing* Annoy track to race on but killer banger song that is very catchy!

DMG50 F(Y/N): Just by the lyric & smoothing sound to go with the flow of the Rainbow Road take away the hardness from that track & just want to relax & listen over & over again.  

DMG10 F(Y/N): Mamma mia, hearing this make me view Rainbow Road differently just from the tune & lyric. I do like it very much. 

G35 (Y/N): *Smile* I know me & my boyfriend, Jaune with listen to this while dancing. 

DW F(Y/N): This is so nice & amazing to play in the dance room under the night sky. 

DMG25 F(Y/N): *Eyes sparkle* So beautiful & amazing. I felt like I was seeing a Rainbow while the song is playing. It's really brightest my life so much. This was truly outstanding.

-Words Result: 792-