Question 209

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: We got another good question by Izhad2005! *Reading the question* What do you like to do in your free time? 

Boom Ruby: *Thinking* Hmm... I actually do alot of thing in my free time such as doing alot of tuning on my Crescent Rose, looking through alot of awesome weapon in magazine, help with some repair of weapon or machinery with my Mom & of course baking sweet. And of course, on the side reading book with my Partner Girlfriend, Blake. 

Boom Weiss: I can spare quite alot of Free Time with my Family in law & watch over my cute Twin Sisters, Jackie & Lucia. I do give my Mom a hand with some work within our Schnee Company now that my father don't have control over it from being death along with my second Mother, Bianca in her Maid Duty & having tea with my Little Brother, Wally & giving Whitley a hand as well. And also, for bonus even going on nice shopping & date with my Partner Girlfriend, Yang. I deal with most of her teasing at those time. 

Boom Blake: *Blush a bit* Yeah, my bonus would be to spend time with my Partner Girlfriend Ruby. But with my Free Time, I do spend quite so much time on reading alot of good books I enjoy so much, doing some supportive help for both Human & Faunas along to help with equally & spending time with my Little Sister Lily. 

Boom Yang: *Giggle* Well my Ice Princess Partner Girlfriend can't get enough of me. Free time I sure as heck spend my time on playing fun video game, do some stretching & training to get the good workout going for me, taking alot of very nice walking & of course giving a call to my best friend, Machito & Machiko to see how they are doing. Quite a relaxing time I do say so myself. 

GachaClubDefender5: *Chuckle* Now it seems like we're reaching the finale for this Episode. You guys ready to answer the remaining question? 

Boom Ruby: *Smirk* You know we are, Creator!

Boom Weiss: We're more ready then ever to answer the question. 

Boom Blake: *Smile* Let give them a great time on this Finale.

Boom Yang: *Pump my fist up with >:)* Oh h-ll yeah!

GachaClubDefender5: *Look at the viewers* Whatever remaining question you have for them in this episode Finale feel free to leave it in the comment below! Let wrap up this Episode & until then, see yea!

-Words Result: 441-