Question 199

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: This question is from BluEmber469 from this person OC, Ember!

-Ember Question-

What do you think of the original gachaverse 96 Y/N and a video to react to is super mario vs sonic the hedgehog by scoutthedog1 animations?

-Question end-

G40 F(Y/N): Original? There NO like Original type for the version of many (Y/N). G96 (Y/N) is just his OWN version like many other on who (Y/N) end up together with. He the MAIN Version of the (Y/N) that our Creator would do for the New Series as his new path, but NOT his Original Version since (Y/N) from Gachaverse96 is the NEW version for the Main Story & CHANGE & REMAKE alot of this (Y/N). The Creator use to have his own Original Version of (Y/N) but was turn from Original to complete revival from ANOTHER MultiGachaverse & revamped along with remake change but his true Original is LONG gone from past experience & rather NOT have an Original (Y/N) & just stick with ALL (Y/N) being their own unique & OWN person as their own Special Trait of each lover they end up with. As for my thought on G96 (Y/N), I say he pretty cool & carry the mystery trait all around him from that unknown Rainbow Aura of his. 

G64 F(Y/N): *Smile* G96 (Y/N) have such a caring heart for his best friends & loved one that he spends time with. And his love life with Lucy is so cute & adorable! It makes my heart jump from how romantic it is. 

DMG50 F(Y/N): *Smile* Despise of not being adopted into a family like he would want, he would spend his life & time with his best friends to lives together from how strong their friendship are & always have each other back. It makes me see that they're more family to each other & I love that about G96 (Y/N).

DMG10 F(Y/N): I can truly relate to G96 (Y/N) on wonder what happen to his parent & question how it happened or if his parent abandon or sacrifice for him. But being surround by those that care for him are always the people that he'll always cherish.

G35 (Y/N): I say G96 (Y/N) can really pack a punch with that Rainbow Aura Unknown Power of his. 

DW F(Y/N): *Smile* G96 (Y/N) I see as a very nice person & very strong. Lucy is one lucky Gal to date him.

DMG25 F(Y/N): *Smile* Like many of us, G96 (Y/N) is his own unique person & very friendly boy with a sweet heart.  

GachaClubDefender5: *Smile* That a nice one. Now BluEmber469 want you all to react to this video call Super Mario vs Sonic The Hedgehog from Scouthedog1 Animations.

G35 (Y/N): Oh, the classic Brand Rivalry. Let see it. 

-15:26 Later after the video-

G40 F(Y/N): *Amaze look* Okay even though it ended in the tie, that was really great to watch! 242M Viewers is truly deserving & insane!

G64 F(Y/N): *Giggle* I love how silly it started off & really kicking it up the further it goes!

DMG50 F(Y/N): The way the battle goes from switching up different version between Sonic & Mario characters show very different way of how the fight would go head on. 

DMG10 F(Y/N): *:O* And it being an all-in big team battle with each other! I think so much that where was a Fighting Game of Sonic vs Mario Character instead of Olympic Game since that the closest Crossover Showdown, we can get from them... Even though it Noncanon. 

 G35 (Y/N): I feel that... Only thing that is somewhat close is from Smash Bro that have Sonic & Mario to fight each other. But I still call bullcr-p on including more Sonic Characters as Fighters instead of Assist Trophy like Waluigi. Even a Pirahna Plant got chosen to be a fighter along with more Mario Characters then Sonic, that just saying something from 2 Brand Rivalry.

DW F(Y/N): Yeah, I agree. People that made fanmade video of crossover make it so promising & possible for 2 different series & made it this good.

DMG25 F(Y/N): Indeed. This is a GREAT & AWESOME Video that truly express both Sonic & Mario Series that I can truly respect on.

GachaClubDefender5: Alrighty now, we are about 1 question away from hitting the big 200 Question! And 200 Questions will also be the Special Poll for my thanks on reaching 200 Questions! Feel free to leave the remaining questions in the comment below! And with that, the Episode Finale is coming up next & hope you're ready for it!

-Words Result: 776-