Question 214

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: Another question from Izhad2005! *Reading the question* Question 214: For original Saiko whenever you and Rexy went out on a date together did you 2 do anything not family friendly with each other when it's just you and him alone.

Saiko: Again, I'm NOT the Original Saiko which I mention back in Question 212. Just call me Saiko or if you want G96 Saiko. Original Saiko IS the one that is from SMG4 Video himself. That the OG one & I'm this Creator version of Saiko. Creator LABEL version of his OCS & version of the Characters that you see in the story. Do keep in mind on that. 

FNF Saiko: Okay with that push aside now answer your question G96 Saiko~. I'm very curious about it~. 

Saiko: *Red blush & arm cross underneath my chest* Okay look, me & Rexy gone on date with each other since we got together on Christmas. And yes, I do tease him alot & do... Make out when we feel each other Love Affection to one another. But in taking the next step when we're alone on... *Face redder* Making love, NO we haven't done it yet.

Saicore: I got feeling that would be the answer. I'm on the same boat as well. 

FNF Saiko: Is that so? Even though you can just use or take protection just to experience & making love.

Saiko: *Red blush* I know about that! We're taking our time with our relationship & not just that. *Remember about Rexy telling me about his past of his life* And... I want Rexy to FEEL ready himself on his choice & term due to how his life was from that awful pieces of sh-t father of his & also still new on the Love Life from me being his 1st Girlfriend. I'm his Hot Pink Bada-- Girlfriend but I'm also the type of Girlfriend to support & let me embrace the LOVE Life so can feel more confident & ready when he want to take the next step. I'll only tease him alot & even think of sleeping together & make out session in our underwear for Rexy to feel so close & giving him so much Love Affection. We been dating since Christmas & the LOVE that he show me & support me, I feel my heart beating so much & I do TRUST if he ever want to experience on making love for the 1st time even if one of us gone through our Guardian Phase. I LOVE Rexy so much & I want him to experience TRUE Love the RIGHT way. 

Saicore: *Smile* Hearing that make me feel the exact same for my Girlfriend as well. 

FNF Saiko: *Smile* We truly do think alike on thinking about our love feeling & Love Life. It brings a smile on my face how much of a wonderful Girlfriend you are. 

-Words Result: 505-