EP1/19: Team JNR & Rexy

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

The view of the MultiGachaverse was being shown with alot of firework and Announcement saying.

Announcement: Coming from you live from behind the scene, it Ask The MultiGachaverse!

-Ask The MultiGachaverse-

GachaClubDefender5: Hello everyone & welcome back to the return of my QNA Book of Ask The MultiGachaverse Season 2! Both those that have ask question before & newcomer welcome to my QNA Book Series where YOU all get to ask question for my OCS & other version of the Characters that are from my stories & content! Be sure to check the rules before leaving questions for the group & this Season have some little major change of rules make it addition change from my experience of the 2 QNA Special that is inspired to include it around people OCS & was inspire by SapphireDraken173 of her question from 2 QNA Special for these ideas to come to life while making sure it balances out with the CHOICE. And this Season will make sure that it a FULL Focus QNA that is for asking Questions & nothing else. But enough of that, let start off the Season with this group on the 1st Episode! And it the group that are close friend with Team RWBY with one having great leadership even though he sneaks his way to being a Huntman in training but work hard & earn it while even winning over a heart of a certain champion just before losing her in the same day & was his partner & pushing forward to recover his lost & even experience a crazy other world back in time & being part of the old story & do anything to help with his other 2 teammate that are long time childhood friend with one being an orphan & other losing his parent & been by each other side as long as they can remember & even got together even with the struggle between them & lastly their Guardian Member that known Team RWBY Guardian Member for a very long time & both was in a Team Together. I would like to welcome Team RWBY close friend, Team JNR!

Then Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Lie Ren & Rexy Crusher all arrive as a group. 

Jaune: *Surprise & wave my hand with a bit nervous* W-Wow. This honor is more bigger than I thought to start off this Season-.

Nora: *Scream in excitement* Hello everyone! Team JNR is READY to answer all your questions! And even as professional Huntman & Huntress.

Ren: *Bow* It's an honor to be here for you all.

Rexy: *Smile* Good to be back again & answering the question with my team & family.

GachaClubDefender5: Welcome Team JNR & Rexy, you all ready to answer the questions?

Nora: Oh yes, we are!

Ren: We'll be sure to answer them as honest as we can. 

Jaune: Yeah, we'll do our very best.

Rexy: Indeed, old friend.

GachaClubDefender5: Now before we start the questions, I think it about time that I show the CHANGE that I added for this Season onward.

GachaClubDefender5 snap his finger & then Team JNR & Rexy sees where they was & then this took them by surprise from what it was.

(Image belong to the Original Owner)

Jaune: *Surprise* Whoa, isn't this our dorm back then?

Nora: *:O* Wow! This brings back memories during our time in Beacon Academy!

Ren: Just like before, it feel... Different being back here.

Jaune: *Look at the 4th bed & felt a bit sadden but smile from remembering Pyrrha* Yeah, it really does.

Rexy: *Touch Jaune shoulder with a smile* 

GachaClubDefender5: *Smile* Yup, for this new change I decide that each group will answer their question on different set of location or room! Different or same place to change up the environment for each group that will answer the question. Just like how Slick Frame did it on his Season 2 only different is not like in a linear thing of it fit together like a story type.

Rexy: This surprise is really great Creator. It does make us answering question being more lively & breathtaking. 

Jaune: Yeah, the other are going to like it as well. 

GachaClubDefender5: Thank you. *Look at the viewers* Just like before on Season the set of my OCS & version of the Characters will be set DURING the current time that I'm in my New Series but also Noncanon in my New series but detail & who they are will be true & will also set in the current time we're in now since this is the Behind The Scenes type & will be 10 questions pre-Episode. And lastly for those that ask the question I WILL tag the name as well on your question to show that it been answer. That pretty much it for now & be sure to reads the rules before leaving question & to enjoy yourself. And with that...

Team JNR/Rexy: Let the questions begin!

-Words Result: 851-