Question 201

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

GachaClubDefender5: Since it been a while since a question have come might as well leave this question in this rare once a while thing. Here is this question for you 4 to answer.

-Question-

Question: Who would you rather date from the Female version of Team SSS?

1. Sonica.

2. Shadina.

3. Silvia.

Boom Ruby: Oh! That a good one! *Thinking* Hmm... If I would have chosen which of those 3, I would date, my pick would be Shadina The Hedgehog. The time that I spend with my Partnership Girlfriend, Blake is very nice until we find our true love, I feel around very comfortable when thinking of dating Shadina, The Ultimate Life Form & have way to be a supportive Girlfriend to her & bring out the good side from that cold personal I can imagine dating her alot. 

Boom Yang: *Hand on hip* Interesting choice sis. I thought I was expecting Sonica from the adventure, helping other & saving the world. Plus, very strong addiction favorite food & speed that you both have similar. Shadina seems more similar to the certain Anti Heroes Ultimate Guardian David & Davidette of those duos. 

Boom Ruby: It not in that way. I see them both as like an Older Brother & Older Sister Figure & just need to be reach out someday after the suffering & everything that happen to them. The promise they made together is what keep them from who they are & helping in their own way or against us from the Rivalry both Twin Dasher & Twin Chaos have against each other. But I do feel my choice is clear from how often we talk & hang out.

Boom Weiss: Hmm.... I suppose. For my choice, I would choose Sonica. She does remind me alot of my cool & awesome Brother & Sister, Machito & Machiko. I know them since we was little & after everything, they did to help me & my family through my awful father action to control the Schnee Company in his own vision. My mother was also in a Partnership Relationship with their father Jack & still is even after getting together & marry with our Head Maid Bianca. I feel my choice is perfect with Sonica & would enjoy our time together so much. 

Boom Blake: *Thinking* Hmm... To me, I would choose Silvia to date. She's very unique & different then both Sonica & Shadina being from the Future with a powerful unique ability & do everything she can to fight for a better & bright future. And can also be a bit clumsy & shy from her personality with a strong passion as a Hero to protect the Future & get serious when the going get tough. I find that cute shyness to be attractive & adorable to me. I would give her alot of great time in our date. 

Boom Yang: Ooo sound nice. *Smirk* My choice is as clear as day. Sonica is my d--n choice to date with. Powerful fighter, have the sense of adventure & kick a-- dance move with lastly the strong determination to protect peace & while looking good as well. *Thumb up with smirk* I would have smash Sonica in our fun time~.

Boom Ruby: YANG WHAT THE F--?!

-Words Result: 585-