An Unexpected Event Pt.1

A.N.: This is my first actual fanfic, like the one I'm putting all my effort into. Any other fanfics I have are dormant, I do still plan to return to those and finish them at a later period. Chapters for those fics will not be announced, only because I do not wish to make false promises about update schedules. 

X - normal text

X - text where Bloom is not present

'X' - thoughts

'#$X#$' - Parseltongue

Chapter: 1: S1E1: An Unexpected Event

"Five more minutes Mum," I groaned, my British accent coming in as I turned in my sheets to hide from the sudden brightness of my room as Lily pushed open my curtains. I squeezed my eyes tighter shut, desperately trying to hold onto the darkness of Morpheus's realm. 

I felt hot breath on my ear and refused the urge to shudder. "You're late Bloom," she sing--songed. 

Merlin! "Oh no! School!" I shot straight up out of bed, rushing to my closet to grab a towel before pulling my nightie up and over my head (blue and teal, with a single cloth strap around my neck with a gold ring in front to hold it on my slender frame). "Yikes, I've gotta get going."

"Why didn't the alarm go off?" I wondered aloud as I ran around in my birthday suit. I bounced from my room past my desk into the bathroom. I tossed down the towel before turning up the water and entering the shower, hurriedly washed my body with soap and water under the steaming showerhead, being mindful to pay extra attention & less rough scrubs to my underarms, boobs, and the space between my legs. 

"Mom, why didn't you wake me up sooner?" I called as I rinsed the soap from my many curves. I shut the water off, steam now clouding the mirror (I only tolerated scalding-hot showers and jacuzzies), I continued moving like a possessed muggle as I wrapped my towel around my hair and a robe around my body so I didn't flash any passersby or neighbors (my room was on the second floor and I would have ran in front of an open window, duh) before sprinting over to my dresser. 

Making the quick mental decision, I went for girly instead of tomboy and pulled out a jean skirt, stockings, panties, bra, and a cute blue top with white stripes and pink flowers. I tossed the robe into my laundry basket by the bathroom door before stepping into a pair of Gryffindor red and gold panties before pulling them up, followed by the matching bra (I could hook it in five to ten seconds when rushed). 

Then I was slipping up my button-up skirt, giving my hips a shimmy to ensure that they were perfectly on my hips. My navy blue skirt came halfway down my thighs, modest, but cute. I pulled up my light blue stockings, which rode up my toned legs from my feet to my knees. Finally, I pulled my top over my bra, the former which came down to just above my diaphragm. 

I then moved for the door, when it hit me that Mum hadn't moved, and looked like she was trying hard not to giggle. So was Kiko. I wracked my brain for reasons why she looked like that and why my alarm didn't go off when it hit me. 

"Wait a minute," I said, pausing to yoink my hair out of my collar and fluff it out (the hair in question being lovely red locks that came down to the top of my shapely bottom). 

"There is no school, it's summer vacation." My annoyed pout must've done it because Lily burst into full-out snickers and giggles. "Not funny mum." I scowled at her, before covering my mouth and yawning. 

"I thought it was funny," she replied, still snickering. She was wearing a flora-patterned shirt underneath her blue overalls, which she wore with matching jeans. "Took you three minutes this time."