The Swordsmith Pt.2

A.N.: After some internal debate, I've decided to include some smut in this chapter, mainly to fill in some of the character flaws of Darko (since he is the very definition of a rich, spoiled, thug-ish, playboy). 

There could be more sexual actions in the future, but I don't really see it as a required thing in fanfiction. Warnings will be labeled when there is explicit sexual content. It can be skipped for those who don't like the stuff, I wouldn't blame you. 

There's a lot of stuff I've added to this chapter, but no spoilers, you'll have to read to find out! :D

Also, we've officially passed 3000 reads on my story, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

Every chapter vote and comment has helped!!!

Now please enjoy. 

X - normal text

X - text where Bloom is not present

'X' - thoughts

'#$X#$' - Parseltongue

Warning: Mature themes, sex. 

Chapter : The Swordsmith Pt.2: 

*WARNING WARNING SEX ALERT* 

Darko awakens, yesterday evening's memories coming back to his mind as he registers the warm, naked, slender body he's currently spooning. 

He smirks as his eyes open to see lush, ginger hair. His cock is trapped between her heavenly thighs, her lower lips spread against his meaty shaft. 

Slowly, he shifts his hands up to her breast, his fingers rolling her nipple as he breathes hot air on her back, making her shiver, even in sleep. His other hand snakes between her legs, finding her clit within seconds. 

Soon, she's shivering and undulating slightly, her eyes still closed, barely sleeping in the throes of pleasure. Her lips glisten as her wetness pools at her opening. 

Darko takes advantage of her state to spread her thighs just enough that his hot member can sink back into her--were it not for the angle. His cock is caught on her pussy lips, his dome pressing against her leaking entrance, but unable to enter her juicy hole. 

He grunts and shifts in bed, still diddling her clit and fondling her teat as he begins to suckle on her neck. His cock slips right into her wet, gaping pussy with such ease. He chuckles as he begins to thrust, lifting one of her sexy legs as he pushes his cock in and out of her slick tunnel. 

Her tight, hot, velvety walls are stroked every time he sheathes himself in the softly moaning beauty. Nova's body shudders and her eyelids flutter, her moans growing louder, intermixed with confusion as she awakens to waves of pleasure and a piston in her cunt. 

Her pussy is sticky, tight, and wet from their passionate lovemaking the night before. It feels so fucking good, her body making him move faster and faster as he listens to her whimpers and sleepy moans. 

Darko doesn't stop, his pelvis smacking against her delicious heart-shaped ass. His hips withdraw back, then shift forward, curving into her body, the angle deep enough that his throbbing cock presses against her innermost point. 

Nova's eyes finally lift open enough that he can see her pretty lime eyes, half-lidded in pleasure. He grunts as her walls tighten around him, her pussy squeezing and trying to milk his member.