A Job for Bloom Pt.2

A.N.: The real Sky just accidentally liked a photo, kinda like Dane did on Riven's Instagram from Fate Winx Saga (where my inspiration for that bit actually came from). Darko has officially met Flora, which means that he's met half of the Winx Club at this point.  

I also introduce several more minor characters and two more fairy forms which will play a big role later. I'm sure some of you will figure out why they're there ;)

Anyways, please enjoy. 

X - normal text

X - text where Bloom is not present

'X' - thoughts

'#$X#$' - Parseltongue

Chapter: : A Job for Bloom Pt.2: 

I sighed, pausing for a brief moment to catch my breath. Clearly, I was somehow out of shape if I couldn't manage to carry the two-hundredth-something order to a table. 

Ok, I'm exaggerating by like a hundred, but seriously, there are a lot of orders, a lot of people, and one of me. With arms that aren't used to supporting heavy trays of various dishes and drinks. 

Thank Merlin I haven't spilled or dropped or shattered anything yet. Potter luck is still with me. 

Shouts and audible arguing can be heard from outside through the doorway and the open windows. It sounds like some of the patrons and customers are not getting their orders taken, and the witches in disguise don't see the point of bringing the food to them. 

My curiosity is peaked, but it's not like I can afford to pause in my work and take a peek. One, because I'm practically always within Gretta's view (the rest of the time I'm on the second floor, which barely has anyone), and second, because I have so much bloody work to do. 

If this is what a waitress has to go through every day, then I admire them for their willpower to do just that. Especially since on Earth, there are a lot more lewd comments and even some wandering hands. 

Give me a dozen Draco Malfoys to fight, or even a couple of Death Eaters. This job just sucks, but unfortunately for me, I need the money, soooo...

I shake my head, then gather up another tray of Gillywaters before bringing them over to the next table, a group of older Specialists from Magix. They have to be, considering that I can see a few facial lines, and they're taller and bigger than even Prince Sky and Brandon. 

Must be a blow to Riven's manly ego too. Yes, I did have a hearty snicker at the thought. 

"I haven't seen you around before." One of the boys, a cute guy with a nice frame, broad shoulders, blue eyes, and brown hair notes. "Who might you be, beautiful?" 

I force myself not to roll my eyes at the pretty-boy version of flirting. It's more of a turn-off for me than it is arousing. I want a man who can stake their claim, not a lustful boy (the fact that Andy used to be in the latter category before I trained him will not be acknowledged). "A freshman, therefore, out of your league." 

One of the brunette's buddies coughed into his hand to hide his laughter. 

The other two weren't quiet in hiding their snickers. "She's got you there, Justin." 

'Justin' cast his friends a betrayed look before he looks back at me. "Are you sure about that?" 

"Technically, you're flirting with a waitress on her trial run." I corrected.