Day of the Lily Pt.2

A.N.: I don't own 'Home Alone' yall. 

So, a couple different developments have been happening since I last posted. 

First of all, I have two big finals for college due at the end of May, and I really need to get started on them. They're big, so I'm gonna need every minute that I have. That's gonna have to cut into the time I have to write fanfiction. It's unavoidable at this point. 

Due to my inspiration coming in smaller amounts than before, I'm forcing myself to spread my attention across three or four fics, to make sure that I don't burn out on one fanfic. 

Still, even with Spring Break, I'm gonna be busy with my school final projects and personal stuff. 

Also I've got drafts for two Arrowverse fanfics, the chapters are raw material atm. 

Also also, my Transformers One-Shots fanfic is out, waiting for chapter requests from you guys, so feel free to contribute. 

Now, to avoid any misunderstandings, since I know that RAi called the Winx Club's version of Valentine's Day as Day of the Lily, and the 4Kids version called Valentine's Day as Day of the Rose, here's what I've done;

Day of the Lily is Mother's Day. 

Day of the Rose (which will be S1E8 when I get to it) is Valentine's Day--in the Magix Dimension. 

Alright, just wanted to clear that up. 

Now, plz enjoy!

X - normal text

X - text where Bloom is not present

'X' - thoughts

'#$X#$' - Parseltongue

Chapter : Day of the Lily Pt.2: 

I hadn't realized how homesick I was, how badly I yearned to be swept up into my adoptive slash real parent's arms, to mess up my little sister's hair and gossip with her until I stood on the stone just before the steps to the door of our house, my friends right behind me. 

Nothing had really changed in the months I'd been gone, at least, exterior-wise. Apart from the damages following our battle anyway. 

The pavement had been redone, leaving no traces of my second real battle in this life. There were no troll-sized cracks, there were no broken or shattered windows. The two potted plants by the door looked the same, the smaller row of plants in the planter's box hanging just outside the window. 

I smiled, feeling incredibly nostalgic, before I pulled out a lanyard with a house key attached to the end metal loop. 

I slid it into the lock, the slight tension that had grown in fear that I would need magic to unlock it if they had swapped the locks unknowingly on me faded as I heard a familiar 'click', before the door swung open. 

"At least they didn't lock you out." Stella joked as we made our way inside, leaning out of the way from my retaliation in the form of a light-hearted slap to her bicep. 

"That would've been awkward." I snorted. "We usually change the door locks if they break." 

"I thought Earth meant that you needed to be safe." Musa frowned. 

I shrugged as I pulled off my shoes and gestured for the others to do the same. "Kind of, but you'll soon see that some of us 'earthlings' can be quite lazy."