The Swordsmith Pt.3

A.N.: Apologies for the delay, I've been having issues with my computer for the past couple months. My CPU burns out faster, and writing on Wattpad becomes more frustrating when things don't save or the site doesn't register when I type (I'm a fast typer). I don't know when I can get a replacement, especially since this is the same computer I use for school too. 

It won't stop me from writing this, but even without the delays of school, I'm forced to be slower when putting out these chapters, which is annoying to me and a pain for you guys (I understand the need for the next chapter when it's just out of reach uuuuughggghhghgg). 

Technical issues aside, I'm pleased to say that the story is coming nicely, and I now have a clear idea of how I want to link back up with the next episode of the OG plot (S1E6). 

Bloom finally talks to Hagan, I hope that it is satisfying to read. Also, more of Bloom's secrets are being uncovered by various parties (O_O). 

Plz enjoy. 

X - normal text

X - text where Bloom is not present

'X' - thoughts

'#$X#$' - Parseltongue

Chapter : The Swordsmith Pt.3: 

He stands on the stage. I stand at the top of the stairs. 

I eye his blade with some worry. I've seen him in action with my father, and know that he's stronger and quicker than the average warrior. 

"Hagan. Blacksmith, Master of the Shiny Steel, forger of the Sword of Light--King Oritel's sword, and member of the Company of Light." I list off his titles to him, as a formal greeting. 

Well, this is rather awkward for a first meeting. 

"Now I'm more comfortable in the shadows," he growls, his eyes shining in the dimly lit room. He brandishes his blade. "Take another step, and it will be your last." 

I stiffen at the threat, but I am not intimidated. It will take more than an aged man waving a sword for me to be afraid. 

"You've infiltrated my school and destroyed two dozen of my finest guards. But you won't find me so easy to defeat." he snarls threateningly. 

Only two dozen? I swear there were more...closer to a hundred...meh. I was in the heat of the moment, the calling of battle. 

"I am not here to fight." I step forward, ignoring the way he stiffens. "I come for answers. Historic type answers. About what happened fifteen years ago." 

Hagan rears back, his face hardens into steel. "Turn back, now." 

"No," I state with as much regalness as I can muster. I take another step forward, now at the edge of the stairs. "I've traveled too far, and lost too much to get to where I am." 

"That's far enough," he commands. 

"No." I snarl; doesn't he understand? Doesn't he recognize me? Doesn't he remember? 

Remember, Bloom. 

I allow my power to shine through my eyes. It is enough for him to pause, and then gasp as he recognizes orange glowing eyes--eyes that only manifest in one realm of Magi. "It's not far enough. I've come for answers, and I'm not leaving until I get them."