The Swordsmith Pt.1

A.N.: So, now we introduce the next three characters that will be driving the force of the plot. I'm so hyped for this, and I will try not to have them become minor characters, but we'll see. I'm trying to stick to the main storyline with bits of comic lore intertwined, lol. 

If you know where some of the story plot is from, DO NOT SAY WHAT IT IS! I MEAN THAT!! 

*takes breaths* *coughs once*

Now please enjoy. 

X - normal text

X - text where Bloom is not present

'X' - thoughts

'#$X#$' - Parseltongue

Warning: Sexual Themes, Public Flashing

Chapter : The Swordsmith Pt.1: 

Finally! 

Lucy snapped her case shut and peeked out of her room before creeping down the hallway. She snuck through the corridors, pausing and glancing about to make sure that no one was following her. 

Her dreams had been crushed, the Trix had broken their word. She'd been blinded by the idea of being Miss Magix, and she'd taken them for granted. 

Clearly, she should've known better than to trust them for a second. She should've known not to blackmail senior witches--the headmistress's favorite coven at that. 

And now her anger and fear had reduced her to this, crying, cowering creature, afraid to leave her own room. She'd shed tears alone, where no one, not even Mirta could see (that freshman was too kind for this institution). 

And now, she was going to oust the Trix, then go on the run, and see the sights. Lucy knew all sorts of spells, and she had connections to the mafia. She'd be fine. 

She hoped. 

Her path took her down the moving staircases, towards the halls of the school. Multiple times she had to hide behind something or duck into a doorway when one of the staff or senior witches patrolled. 

When she heard a rush of air again, she ducked into the nearest classroom, and hid, listening for the approaching witches. 

She heard them float down the hall, making comments as she tried to hide her breathing, and pounding heartbeat. 

"--and her face, it was the funniest thing ever seen!" 

"I know! Miss Magixless Lucy looked so stupid. Honestly, how did the bint ever think she'd be pretty enough to win in a pixie contest?" 

"Right? She could never be a pixie." 

"Well, she's a loner so, she'd fit right in--"

Lucy clenched her fist as she struggled to rein in her anger. Her eyes shined with malice as she dreamed up ways she'd make the top coven pay for her humiliation and public embarrassment. She would ensure that the Trix meet a sorry end indeed. 

"A sorry end, how fitting." 

Lucy spun to find Darcy herself standing right behind her in the classroom. Her eyes faded back to their normal color, the glow vanishing. Horror swept through her--the illusions witch had read her mind! 

She ran out and made to fly down the hall, only to get stopped by the sight of glowing eyes. 

"Did you really think it would be that easy?" She gasped, stepping back as Stormy walked out of the darkness with a mocking sneer.