Darko's Plan Pt.4

A.N.: Apologies for the delayed upload, but my constant influx of assignments, quizzes, study plans, and tests makes it difficult for me to work on this and other fanfics as often as I'd like to. 

Due to my hectic work schedule, uploads will have to be random, because I don't want to make promises I can't keep, so no more weekly uploads for a while. They will always be on Sundays, however. I can guarantee that. 

Other updates will be coming out for my Winx Watches Fate & Future and Winx Club One Shots Crossover Fanfics in the near future, so make sure to check out those plz. 

I feel that I must warn people, this gets dark during a discussion between Darko and Icy. It does get me rather uncomfortable, and I did have to read other...mm, well, let's just call them 'darker' (morbid, grim, gory--BLEWUCH) fics to get ideas for Darko's mindset. He's the kind of person who won't kill, but would do nearly anything for sex, morals thrown out the window. Sooo...yeah...

Also, there's a minor smut scene, but nothing too major. 

Anyways, plz enjoy: 

X - normal text

X - text where Bloom is not present

'X' - thoughts

'#$X#$' - Parseltongue

Chapter : Darko's Plan Pt.4: 

Two nights later saw Darko snuck out from an alleyway, glancing at the darkened streets before making his way back to his apartment.

There hadn't been much luck on his part, very few fairies to fuck.

Of course, he could've forcefully had his way with Flora, and manipulated Stella into a quickie too, but, sex was so much better with the willing. And more fun.

Shaking his head, he continued on, veering off whenever the lamps illuminated parts of the sidewalk vividly, sticking to the shadows.

He hummed as he walked, enjoying the near-silence of Magix City at night. The silence was occasionally broken by the distant hovercar or something else, the noise of lights above stores, the distant music of the Event Hall, and the scattered nightclubs.

His humming increased as he mused about his day. After Stormy's ranting, he'd taken things seriously and was now invested in getting the ring. He'd made nice with both Stella and Flora, and was pleased that they'd extended offers to him already.

Not the kind of offers he was really after--not that he'd be foolish enough to fuck a princess of a major realm without any insurance or blackmail in his hands--but Flora was fair game, assuming that he also managed to deal with the red-haired fairy.

Although...it did trouble him that she'd been put in the infirmary ward by witches, presumably the Trix. The 'friend of my enemy' type association and all that.

While he was hardened, and less...considerate for others, Darko wouldn't intentionally put anyone in the hospital for weeks. His father would have beat it out of him, prank or not. As Mazakis would proudly say, "Boy, you don't leave a threat at your back. You remove them, permanently, in whatever way you can."

As he neared the next street, lost in his thoughts, he barely missed the sound of a savage growl.

He stiffened, a hand shooting into his hoodie, hand firmly grasping the dagger's brown and silver handle.