Miss Magix Pt.1

A.N.: My sincerest apologies for how late this chapter is updated. I have school finals next week and I'm more focused on studying than writing at the moment. 

Also, I would've released this yesterday but Wattpad decided to crash and I wasn't able to get back on. 

For this chapter, it is technically the twelfth episode of the Winx Club from season 1. I blended it together with the introduction from the fifth episode. So, some things will be different from canon, since I'm branching out more. 

Bloom's back in the hospital O_O Will she be ok? 

X - normal text

X - text where Bloom is not present

'X' - thoughts

'#$X#$' - Parseltongue

Chapter : Miss Magix Pt.1: 

"Bring her in, quickly." 

"Georgina, get the medical kit." 

"Stand back and let us work. Headmistress, I will require your help." 

"Of course, Ofelia."  

The Winx hovered in the infirmary mere feet away from where their injured friend resided. Bloom was pale, her body almost lifeless, were it not for the shuddered rise and falling of her chest. 

Her outfit was torn in several places, and there was blood matting much of it. 

One of her ribs was clearly broken, and her elbow was bent backward. Her foot was twisted and hung limply, her ankle swelling where it broke. Tear streaks still remained on the redhead's face, and there was blood that she'd unconsciously coughed up on her lips. 

Headmistress Faragonda stood, her hands glowing with her eyes. Ofelia was running back and forth from her potion stores to her bed. 

"Broken ribs, punctured and collapsing lung, snapped forearms, crushed phalange in her right hand, shattered tibia, head concussion..." The list of injuries piled up as they continued to heal her. 

The Winx had been forced to leave the room after Stella had grown so angry that she caused the bed she was resting on to explode into starbursts. 

Now they were all waiting anxiously on news of the condition of their friend. Footsteps alerted them to the open doorway, where 'Brandon', 'Sky', and Adrien all walked in. 

"How is she?" 'Brandon' asked before anyone else could say something. 

Stella choked back a sob and launched herself at the Prince of Eraklyon. "Oh, Sky, it--it's so bad." 

Both blondes stiffened. 

"She has numerous broken bones and a punctured lung," Tecna said in a monotone, her eyes betraying her fear and worry for Bloom. 

"I've never seen her so broken. And her scream...it was horrifying." Flora whispered hauntedly, her eyes red and puffy from crying. 

Musa was staring at the wall with a dazed, shocked expression, her headset on, blasting some music that none of the others could hear. 

"Fuck." Adrien swore. He glanced toward the shut doors of the infirmary. 

"Don't even think about it." Freddi walked out, her expression a mix of exasperated and worried. "You'll just get booted right back out, and technically, you shouldn't even be here."