More than High School Pt.3

A.N.: And now we get a deeper look at Stella's backstory, and a peek at Faragonda's. I'm shooting for family trauma and child neglect (probably should warn you) in her backstory because very few children remain happy and go-lucky when it comes to divorce and parents who constantly argue. 

I'm still figuring out how I want to combine Winx Club Faragonda with Fate Winx Saga's Faragonda. Let me know what you think down below. 

And please, be nice, but honest. 

X - normal text

X - text where Bloom is not present

'X' - thoughts

'#$X#$' - Parseltongue

Warning: Mentions of Child Abuse, child neglect. 

Chapter: : More than High School Pt.3

Stella and Flora worked to carry an unconscious Bloom between them while Musa and Tecna kept their eye out for any staff as they approached the gates. 

Bloom whimpered and turned her head but remained asleep as they passed through the wards. Stella tapped the gate with her ring, and it lowered before raising back up. 

They stuck to the walls, before moving inward, toward the nearest stairs. "The coast is clear," Musa whispered. 

"Ok." Stella hoisted Bloom up a little higher in her arms. "Let's go." 

They'd not taken more than three steps up the stairs when they heard someone clear their throat. The girls froze, before looking up at the top of the stairs. 

Griselda stared menacingly down at them, her eyes cold and unforgiving. "There you are. Curfew was two hours ago. Truly, Ms. Stella, this is a new track record--" her eyes widened. 

"Just what are you doing carrying Ms. Peterson, Ms. Stella?" she demanded. "And why is she unconscious?" She paused, looking over their appearances, her eyes lingering on Flora's head wound and Stella's knees. "Just what have you young ladies been up to?" 

The girls glanced at each other before speaking at once, louder and trying to speak over the others. 

"Ms. Griselda--" 

"Bloom was frozen in ice--" 

"Witches and the ogre cornered Bloom--" 

"The witches attacked us--" 

Her face darkened. "Enough!" The girls fell silent. She looked over them again."Take Ms. Peterson to the infirmary, get yourselves checked out by Madam Ofelia, and then straight to bed. Report to the headmistress's office tomorrow morning." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Faragonda Dowling was a complicated fairy with a complicated life full of what-ifs and regrets. Her childhood had been isolated until she went to Alfea, where she learned under Headmistress Rosalind, her childhood hero. She would strike up a friendly rivalry with a witch named Griffin during her time at Alfea, getting into fights in Magix, and even teaming up together when a prince from a lesser realm thought that he could double-time both Griffin and herself on dates. 

After both of them graduated, she and Griffin joined the Company of Light, which King Ortitel and newly wedded Queen Marion had created and drafted all those who would be willing to take up arms against the Ancestral Witches.